Hi, everybody. I was looking at the Rays' road uniform, and I was thought, "Why doesn't it say 'Tampa Bay' on it?" So, I created my own concept for a new road uniform. Everything is pretty much the same, except for the socks and the wordmark on the front. I would happily accept your thoughts on the concept, whether they be positive or negative.original.jpgoriginal.jpg

It reminds me a lot of a concept I did a while back with that script, and my only suggestion is to put the sunburst on the B, similarly positioned to the current script's R.

Wow, our concepts are extremely similar. Weird coincidence!

::cough cough:: rays.jpg

I like this, at least as alternates, though I feel as if the green should be a different shade

Hi, everybody. I was looking at the Rays' road uniform, and I was thought, "Why doesn't it say 'Tampa Bay' on it?" So, I created my own concept for a new road uniform. Everything is pretty much the same, except for the socks and the wordmark on the front. I would happily accept your thoughts on the concept, whether they be positive or negative.original.jpgoriginal.jpg

I'm not a big fan of this, especially the socks. The Rays are becoming a brand, not the Tampa Bay Rays, in my opinion. I think a simple Rays word mark is good.

::cough cough:: rays.jpg

I MUCH rather prefer these minus the green though and the ray on the home jersey gets lost in the text, excellent job! I've always loved their ray logo.