deleted

EatSleepJeep

I like the top one the best, as far as the "W" is concerned - except make the "blade" wider like in the bottom one.

The thing that seems a little odd to me about it is that the "Winter" contains the blade cutting grass (assuming that's what it is) which is something associated more with summer, and "Green" contains the snowflake.

Other than that, I think it looks great.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I don't mind the switching of the winter and summer activities with the blade's cut and the snowflake actually, but I would probably like to see the font for the rest of the letters changed to something a little less "formal"/"classic". I work for an ACCOUNTING firm that used very , very similar font, so I can't associate this font with outdoors work...

I am also curious to see a "secondary" logo that is ONLY the WG...

p.s.: I prefer the bottom W, where it feels like the blade's rotation is pushing the grass down on he extremities.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I don't mind the switching of the winter and summer activities with the blade's cut and the snowflake actually, but I would probably like to see the font for the rest of the letters changed to something a little less "formal"/"classic". I work for an ACCOUNTING firm that used very , very similar font, so I can't associate this font with outdoors work...

Ernst.jpg

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Archived