World Football Association 2030

joob

WFA is a league comprised of the wealthiest teams that all came together to form a world league, consisting of 36 teams in 13 different countries.

Group 1

Toronto FC

FC Barcelona

PSV Eindhoven

Sporting Clube de Portugal

FC Zenit St. Petersburg

Inter Milan

Group 2

Arsenal

NY Red Bulls

Borussia Dortmund

Internacional

Newell's Old Boys

Liverpool

Group 3

Manchester United

AS Monaco

Santos

Racing Club de Avellaneda

Chelsea

Real Madrid

Group 4

SL Benfica

Juventus

Marseille

FC Porto

AC Milan

Feyenoord

Group 5

Manchester City FC

Clube Atletico Mineiro

LA Galaxy

Club Atletico River Plate

FC Bayern Munich

Paris Saint-Germain

Group 6

Atletico Madrid

Standard Liege

Ajax

CSKA Moscow

Spartak Moscow

AS Roma

Group 7 (Expansion group 2035)

Galatasaray SK

Celtic FC
CD Guadalajara
Al Shabab FC
Sydney FC
FC Seoul

Toronto FC

Value: $560 million

Sponsor: Air Canada

They went with an iconic red-white away kit to represent the only Canadian team in the WFA.

tfc-concept.png

FC Barcelona

Value: $998 million

Sponsor: Coca-Cola

Barcelona is still keeping it consistent with the burgundy and blue that one them championships. The away kits colours pay homage to Catalonia.

fcb-conceptJclhA.png

Im not on paint, I am using a wacom tablet to sketch and colour, that is why my outlines are so jagged. Going to try to smooth it out for the next one!

FC Barcelona

Value: $998 million

Sponsor: Coca-Cola

Barcelona is still keeping it consistent with the burgundy and blue that one them championships. The away kits colours pay homage to Catalonia.

fcb-conceptJclhA.png

Im not on paint, I am using a wacom tablet to sketch and colour, that is why my outlines are so jagged. Going to try to smooth it out for the next one!

Can you try to either use a real nike logo or elimanate it, because it looks like a messed-up J.

Othrewise, thees are great!

tinysig.jpg

Makes me smile that you think Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV are wealthy clubs. If that was the case they would be able to keep their talented players. Instead, they have to sell them to the other, deeper pocketed clubs in your league. The Dutch, Belgian and Scandinavian leagues are all feeder leagues for the leagues in England, Germany, Spain and Italy (with the top leagues of Portugal, France, Turkey and Greece being the middle tier in financial resources and the place to go for players who are not good enough any more for the four top leagues. Exception are PSG and Monaco in France, who have exceptionally rich owners from abroad)..

Archived