NFL Refresh by Derschwigg - Bengals Added : 32/32 (COMPLETE!)

derschwigg

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a fan..the W just does not work with Monument.

How so? What would you do to fix it?

I like it but the outside of the W needs to be moved out a little more & more space at the bottom

Do you mean make it more squatty? I wanted to have a subtle football in the shape of the mark as well.

The Bills look fantastic. The colors could use a little more contrast (even though it looks the same as the current). I suggest lightening up the red, it'd make the face look less fuzzy. Great logos, great series.

spacer.png

Really like the nice clean look of Washington, well done! For the Bills I think it will look just as good if not better without the WHT/GRY outline which is adding extra height & width to the logo. IMO it doesn't need it & will allow you to size the logo to it's full potential like on the helmet, uni, or merchandise for instance. Great job on all these, standing by to see what's next!

• 3 weeks later...

I had a little bit of time, so I put together this new look for the 49ers. I also had an idea for a fauxback, but I don't have time to do that just yet. So here's San Fran!

Dy0UuD1.jpg

I'm currently making logos for all of the teams in my fantasy league. Are you okay if I use the SF logo for the team based in San Francisco?

XcryMwi.png

I had a little bit of time, so I put together this new look for the 49ers. I also had an idea for a fauxback, but I don't have time to do that just yet. So here's San Fran!

Dy0UuD1.jpg

I'm currently making logos for all of the teams in my fantasy league. Are you okay if I use the SF logo for the team based in San Francisco?

Go for it! All I ask is that you credit me and, if at all possible, drop a link to my portfolio at jordanaschwege.com

• 3 weeks later...

Archived