NFL Refresh by Derschwigg - Bengals Added : 32/32 (COMPLETE!)

derschwigg

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inspiration struck, so in the meantime, here's a re-branded Washington Redskins team. What do you think?

DsOlAbg.jpg

This would work if the outer points of the 'W' were less elongated. The star seems more reminiscent of communist China than the U.S. Capitol, but thats hardly your fault for working with the existing colour scheme.

Inspiration struck, so in the meantime, here's a re-branded Washington Redskins team. What do you think?

DsOlAbg.jpg

This would work if the outer points of the 'W' were less elongated. The star seems more reminiscent of communist China than the U.S. Capitol, but thats hardly your fault for working with the existing colour scheme.

This logo reminds me of Werder Bremen. But, aside from that it's a nice retool. Also, I'd say most of these updates are fantastic. But, I'm a little stuck on the Browns, Ravens, and Jags. The Browns bulldog is a little too cartoony for my taste and as someone else mentioned it needs to be more realistic to feel Cleveland to me. The Raven head is impressive, but just a little too dark and too much purple. Try to lighten it up a bit and work on the shape of the head. For the Jags, you have a great start, but it seems more is needed. Keep up the good work!

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

• 2 weeks later...

I think its the eyebrow it looks to long or something. I would make the horn more like their current one & the R does not need the spike on top.

Maybe the eyebrow is too thick? That's definitely the source of the strangeness.

87Redskins.png

Archived