derschwigg

NFL Refresh by Derschwigg - Bengals Added : 32/32 (COMPLETE!)

C & D are both nice. I think they both work given the curves and angles in the logo. If I had to pick out of the 2, I think I would go with D.

Inspiration struck, so in the meantime, here's a re-branded Washington Redskins team. What do you think?

DsOlAbg.jpg

This would work if the outer points of the 'W' were less elongated. The star seems more reminiscent of communist China than the U.S. Capitol, but thats hardly your fault for working with the existing colour scheme.

Inspiration struck, so in the meantime, here's a re-branded Washington Redskins team. What do you think?

DsOlAbg.jpg

This would work if the outer points of the 'W' were less elongated. The star seems more reminiscent of communist China than the U.S. Capitol, but thats hardly your fault for working with the existing colour scheme.

This logo reminds me of Werder Bremen. But, aside from that it's a nice retool. Also, I'd say most of these updates are fantastic. But, I'm a little stuck on the Browns, Ravens, and Jags. The Browns bulldog is a little too cartoony for my taste and as someone else mentioned it needs to be more realistic to feel Cleveland to me. The Raven head is impressive, but just a little too dark and too much purple. Try to lighten it up a bit and work on the shape of the head. For the Jags, you have a great start, but it seems more is needed. Keep up the good work!

i think its still kind of blank. try putting fur marks in the white

Could you elaborate on that?

I'd remove the round white area completely and go "flying Elvis" with it and make it one solid black line. Right now, it looks like a tumor or something.

I think if you put marks in the middle of the monument in the Federals logo, It'd be more reconnisable as a football.

The more I look at the Jags logo, the more I like it the way it is.

However, now that the Logolympiad is finished, I had some time to revisit the Eagles. I completely started over, and I'm really happy with this look. Here's the new Philly Eagles!

pHHq5yY.jpg

I comprehend that the grey you used it the one they used to use, however I believe the logo would look better if you used a darker grey, or possibly black.

it looked alot better than the original one which you did

I like it. something bothers me about that empty green neck...

Great work as usual. My only concern is the R looks a little goofy. Maybe making it more of a crisper curve would help, or maybe even bringing the entire text down to the ground level would help.

I second the wonky eyes.

I think its the eyebrow it looks to long or something. I would make the horn more like their current one & the R does not need the spike on top.

I think its the eyebrow it looks to long or something. I would make the horn more like their current one & the R does not need the spike on top.

Maybe the eyebrow is too thick? That's definitely the source of the strangeness.