NFL Refresh by Derschwigg - Bengals Added : 32/32 (COMPLETE!)

derschwigg

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best Steelers concept I've seen. Just curious how it would be marketed on a color other than black and if the grey would look ok?

Thanks! That's a valid question - there would need to be an alternate logo for such a preparation, and I think it would look like this.

6h7JT8H.jpg

I really love this! However, the yellow almost looks like it has a green tint...do you use color werx for official colors?

EDIT: maybe you could create a "P" using the axe?

I try to stick to the Pantone Solid Coated library - I don't use Colorwerx because some of these concepts have different colors, even if they're ever-so-slight. Also, I tried the P shape, but it just didn't have the same impact.

BONUS! I was able to revise the Saints. Enjoy!

Eae0pDb.jpg

Return the astroids back to their rightful places. Also, consider "convexing" the word Steelers instead of "concaving" it.

It looks dumb that way. As for convexing, also dumb. It's not nearly as aggressive.

As a Steelers fan, I love this. If they were to ever stray from tradition, this would be the route to go. BTW, how come you haven't been doing uniforms?

Thanks! I might do uniforms after I've got logos done, but uniforms aren't my strongest suit. I feel like due justice should be done. It sounds lame when I actually write it down, haha!

The Saints are near perfect - but for some reason the S's look reaaaaallly blocky.

I'm not sure if that's an unintended joke about their underachieving history, but the AINT part looks really good, it's just the front and trailing S that need work.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

The Saints are near perfect - but for some reason the S's look reaaaaallly blocky.

I'm not sure if that's an unintended joke about their underachieving history, but the AINT part looks really good, it's just the front and trailing S that need work.

Thanks! That's just how the S is in the Brothers font - there's not too much I can do about it. I see what you mean, though.

As for people wanting the circle gone on the Jets logo - It's flying through/toward you.

These are all quite good. The Jets is my favorite and I really like that Steelers logo too, but I'm not sold on the wordmark. I would use the same font for both Pittsburgh and Steelers because the font for Steelers just looks weak compared to the Pitt font and the logo. That's just my 2 cents.

Oh, and the new Saints logo is much improved too.

I'm not so sure about the colts. I feel like it's too cartoony.

I agree. The 3D logo is too busy IMO, the look they have now is fine, some cleaning up is really all that's needed. That's the case with a lot of the teams here.

Also, I agree again with the others that the circle needs to be removed underneath the jet. It's an unnecessary addition that's a real eyesore, and doesn't really "go with" the concept.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived