NFL Refresh by Derschwigg - Bengals Added : 32/32 (COMPLETE!)

derschwigg

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ravens and Bengals.

I don't like the Giants. It looks like a gorilla.

nope! Bengals, and the CARDINALS!

gSCPJ3C.jpg

Nope. He did the Cardinals. But it wasn't the Ravens, it was Cleveland.

If you read further, I said I didn't like the Cardinals, so I nixed it. It is the Bengals and the Ravens.

This was Cleveland (I even made a time lapse on this one),

q8GyMuw.jpg

And this was Baltimore:

gFJ0w07.jpg

gFJ0w07.jpg

The raven looks great, but you couldn't look into that bird's beak that much from that angle. I'm especially referring to the upper part of the beak. It should be closed. Right now it seems as if the lateral part of the beak can be opened.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

I love your work but I think you could have done much better with the Rams. It's a cool idea but I just see alot of inconsistency.

1. Both horns have rounded tips where as the rest of the logo has very pointed features.

2. The left side of the face just feels like it wasn't touched at all. The eye seems to not exist at all and there is too much empty space on that horn, just looks like a yellow blob with no accents or high lights.

3. The horn placement on the head seems uneven and inconsistent. Right horn has an arched design whereas the left has a rounded bottom. Shouldn't they both be arched?

I could draw up a quick fix to highlight the areas in question - as help, not to be offensive. I this could be a really cool logo.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

fixstl.png

Here's a quick draw about the things I found could be improved. I sharpened the horns on both sides. On the left horn, I thought you could show the curve of the horn with a lighter shade on top and darker shade on the bottom end giving it more depth. The point between the horns was added just to separate the horns, i feel they are too close. And back to the left eye - or lack there of - just needs to be redrawn.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

fixstl.png

Here's a quick draw about the things I found could be improved. I sharpened the horns on both sides. On the left horn, I thought you could show the curve of the horn with a lighter shade on top and darker shade on the bottom end giving it more depth. The point between the horns was added just to separate the horns, i feel they are too close. And back to the left eye - or lack there of - just needs to be redrawn.

Taking a closer look at it, there are a number of inconsistencies in the mark. I'll tweak it a bit before I close the book on the project.

Uhhh why don't you try either the A or the Cardinal, mixing them doesn't look right.

This is not feedback. Explain to me what you feel is off, don't just say something's off and call it good.

Okay. The wing looks like it's just there so it can be there. Either remove that, or try a bird instead.

Uhhh why don't you try either the A or the Cardinal, mixing them doesn't look right.

This is not feedback. Explain to me what you feel is off, don't just say something's off and call it good.

Okay. The wing looks like it's just there so it can be there. Either remove that, or try a bird instead.

Better.

But I disagree.

Archived