CFL 2014 Season

Evil Doctor

It was extremely out of whack in the first half of the season (a spate of injuries plaguging Ham/Tor/Mtl didn't help), but things have evened out a bit... there have been more east teams beating west rivals in the last 2 months.

Although that said, there is no question that the west is dominant. It's hard to imagine that the west final winner won't end up winning on Grey Cup Sunday.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt in my mind either that the West seems to be better this season. The East has found a way to win against them, though.

Anyway, big game at noon for Toronto and Montreal. I'd say it's a must-win for Toronto to have any shot at a playoff spot. Sitting at 7 wins means they're out for sure.

As an aside, does anyone think that Ottawa should change their name, since they've been out of contention for a while now? I'd say Razorbacks would still be a great name. They wouldn't even have to change the logo.

Anyway, big game at noon for Toronto and Montreal. I'd say it's a must-win for Toronto to have any shot at a playoff spot. Sitting at 7 wins means they're out for sure.

If we lose today, we can still make it provided we beat Ottawa and Hamilton loses to Montréal next week. We just need to tie the Cats (ha!), since we have the tiebreaker advantage for winning the season series.

As an aside, does anyone think that Ottawa should change their name, since they've been out of contention for a while now? I'd say Razorbacks would still be a great name. They wouldn't even have to change the logo.

They absolutely should change their name some time, but first-year expansion woes arent a good justification to do so.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I was mad I wasn't gonna catch the Eskies' game, but I guess I didn't miss much. Calgary-Hamilton, though? Boo.

I'm good with it--see my username...

Go Stamps!

Jon Cornish gets just over 50 yards rushing so that means the Stamps lose?

No--of course getting over 100 yards receiving--with one real nice long TD run, as well as all the other receiving yards the team piled up helped.

The Stamps have too much depth and too many weapons and most of them are healthy.

The Esks never had a chance.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Coming from an Argonauts fan, I am of course disappointed that my team isn't in the championship. Having said that, I will extend an olive branch to my team's hated rival this one time. They have not won it all since last millennium. I am pleased that they can have another chance to make their fans happy, considering all the years of misery they have gone through since 1999.

Coming from an Argonauts fan, I am of course disappointed that my team isn't in the championship. Having said that, I will extend an olive branch to my team's hated rival this one time. They have not won it all since last millennium. I am pleased that they can have another chance to make their fans happy, considering all the years of misery they have gone through since 1999.

It's been even longer since the Bombers won it.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived