Virginia Tech "Black Friday" Uniforms

Prripper

There is an ongoing Twitter campaign for the Hokies to wear the all-black uniforms again for the UVA game this year which falls on Black Friday weekend.

I tried to do a hybrid concept (with the small bit of AI working knowledge that I have) of the '09 Pro Combat unis in the back scheme.

This is my first try at a uniform concept. I still don't know how to use clipping masks or anythng like that so all the adjustments had to be done with direct select.

Be gentle...

BgRWd_7CAAEyiNojpglarge.jpg

3.11p-beamer-gif.gif

I actually like this as a one-off uniform. Not a big fan of the different width helmet stripes, but it's the kind of thing that will soon be done. Why not by VT?

I would think about making the helmet decal orange to stand out more (or fade from orange to maroon like the jersey numbers). The fade would be extreme, but that's what you are going for.

award%20sig.png

I actually like this as a one-off uniform. Not a big fan of the different width helmet stripes, but it's the kind of thing that will soon be done. Why not by VT?

I would think about making the helmet decal orange to stand out more (or fade from orange to maroon like the jersey numbers). The fade would be extreme, but that's what you are going for.

They already did it with the '09 Pro Combat uniforms that where all white with all of these aspects. I basically just applied them to the Black '10 Pro Combat color scheme to make a hybrid of the two since those are two of my favorite one-off Hokie Uniforms. I agree on the helmet logo, It doesn't really "pop" with the darker maroon in the middle.

3.11p-beamer-gif.gif

Archived