Olympic Football Sochi 2014 (UPDATEd BRAZIL) FEEDBACK NEEDED

McCraeWilliamsProductions

Oh I see your using my FEEDBACK NEEDED sign... I'm joking I really don't care.

One thing that would help all your concepts is to show a back view of the jerseys and helmet(s).

For Mexico I would change the facemask to gold

I was gonna do the back but got really lazy haha. And i havent made a template for the back of that helmet, if i make one soon ill add that to the update. im gonna change the mask too.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mainly complaint is: Why Football would participate in Winter Olympics and not in Summer Olympics?

Otherwise than it, I don't like the more of this. The jerseys are kinda obvious.

USA is the same model of Olympic Hockey Jersey.

Canada is a good one, but still resembles me the Olympic Hockey Jersey.

The Team GB jersey is awful. The flag overcrowds all front and back, and the TV numbers are so much small.
Mexico pattern come from the FIFA World Cup Jerseys.

Russia - same as USA, but it is worse, because this was bad resized.

China is the most creative, but still looks shoddy. The Hockey font don't help it.

I'd like to know how Canada looks like their hockey jerseys? Why? Because they both have red maple leaves?

And it's fairly obvious why football would be in the winter Olympics. In the summer, you're in the middle of offseason training. A player might get hurt and is out for the season, in July. Get hurt in February, when there's no team training anyways, and you have more time to recover. Besides, snowy football is the best football.

I would make the sleeves yellow on the red jersey for China. Excellent nevertheless

It reminded me of Mcdonalds too much hahah

Why use black and yellow for China?

Their flag is Yellow and Red so i made a yellow one, but yellow and red were too much like Mcdonalds.

Of course, McDonald's is an official Olympic sponsor!

Archived