Olympic Football Sochi 2014 (UPDATEd BRAZIL) FEEDBACK NEEDED

McCraeWilliamsProductions

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweden: Good job, you're getting well!

Germany: Good jerseys, but I believe that you have used enough wings to a series. The Helmet reminds me of Belgium. Maybe a Silver Helmet fits better on it.

why does it remind you of belgium? do they have a football team?

Had the exact same thought at first, since your front-view format on the template is in the order of the Belgian flag. The only way of avoiding this would be to have horizontal stripes, which is an obvious no-no. Basically, if all helmets were flags, all helmets with horizontal flags would be forced to look the same as another flag that is the same, but rotated.

I concur, maybe ditch the Southern Cross for the planetary stars from the flag, and give them a royal blue colour. Australia and New Zealand have two different versions of the Cross which would work better for them instead. The chevron idea is nice, but that version of the Southern Cross is probably too Cruzeiro.

bef9f409-173d-42e4-83c3-0dfb0596cf6e_zps56f6504c-a533-4b0a-a54f-0a17bc034a3c_zps

I concur, maybe ditch the Southern Cross for the planetary stars from the flag, and give them a royal blue colour. Australia and New Zealand have two different versions of the Cross which would work better for them instead. The chevron idea is nice, but that version of the Southern Cross is probably too Cruzeiro.

Brazil uses that in their olympic logos

Archived