Fun Cincinnati Bengals Concept

VitorioArts

Not bad, but I want to know more about the where / when for this logo. Is it designed as a third? A throwback? Maybe just for promotional (specifically kids) merchandise?

It's a good look, but I'm unsure if you want to slap it on Cincinnati's helmets or on a kid's lunchbox.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

If you wanted to make the logo more "fun" then you've accomplished your goal. The bengal doesn't really look realistic (the head is too big and the legs are probably too long for it to be a cub) and I don't see the team ever using this, but again it was just made for fun.

Good job on the artwork and successfully executing your concept. If not anything else I think you can put this on a vintage t-shirt. To get that vintage look fade/pale out the orange, brown and black some more and make all instances of white more of a cream color.

Pretty good! This logo definitely reminds me of a lot of old-school logos. A lot of others have mentioned that it's inaccurate and happy, which is what makes it so perfect. It fits into that era of logos extremely well.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Archived