The New Fox Sports Graphic Package Thread

RyanMcD29

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, I don't hate it. The graphics are clean, but they are way too plain and boring. Look at the past NASCAR graphics FOX has used in the past.

2011-13

14292eh.png

2007-10

1196wx5.jpg

These graphics are much more colorful and they are not overbearing enough to take over the broadcast. I'm disappointed with FOX. This is too bland.

anim_040d06ba-0611-bac4-cd7b-50fc54ad382 

Tonight's graphics work, since they don't block the view like the one on the left would occasionally cover a car. I like the new ones. It's simple to read and see what's going on and goes through the field faster than the old ticker did.

• 2 weeks later...

I don' really hate the new info and scorebug graphics. They might not work entirely for NASCAR but I wonder what they will look like during NFL and MLB broadcasts. Though I have HATED the Fox Soccer graphics for years...absolute garbage! They need to take a look at Sky Sports Premier League or Sky Germany's Bundesliga graphics packages. Now those are crisp and clean looking graphics!!!

• 4 weeks later...

watching the game on the brave broadcast, it has a clean look to it, but i dont like it being at the bottom left corner of the screen. i dont remember if it was down in that corner last season but its awkward to look at

2rzsaw3.jpg

Going to commercial breaks (or the end of the game), the box extends out and the logo appears on the left, with the team name replacing the abbreviation. I couldn't find any pictures/videos yet, but here's how the bug looked for some of the games today:

Atlanta/Milwaukee

Colorado/Miami

Kansas City/Detroit

Minnesota/Chicago WS

Philadelphia/Texas

St. Louis/Cincinnati

Toronto/Tampa Bay

They've updated the NASCAR graphic package. Before, it just shown a number in their (Fox Sports') font. Now, beside each driver name, they have an icon with the driver's number used on the side of the car. It looks miles better than it did when they first released the package. Sorry, I don't have a screenshot of it, but if you turn to Fox Sports 1 now, you'll see it.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived