National Water Polo League

Waughman12

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

June, 1 ,1889 Sir Edward announces his team names is the Virginia Cavaliers

Try a different name. The Virginia Cavaliers already exist as a college team. As for my template, I actually made it myself. You're free to use it if you need to.

i know it will change soon. and u have a blank template that i can use?

June, 1 ,1889 Sir Edward announces his team names is the Virginia Cavaliers

Try a different name. The Virginia Cavaliers already exist as a college team. As for my template, I actually made it myself. You're free to use it if you need to.

i know it will change soon. and u have a blank template that i can use?

I can't really get to it atm. Just save one of my concepts, go to Paint, and erase anything that's not black.

ok thanks

Trevor Lyman announced that these four teams will all compete in the first National Water polo season

Manhattan Water Polo Club official logo for the 1889 m_zps2a14ed15.pngseason

The New York Nobles official logo of the 1889 season Nobles_zpsbb2618b9.png

The boston Bayonets official logo for the 1889 season Bb_zpsd0c267e9.png

The Virginia Lancers official logo for the 1889 season V_zps969e1b19.png

So this is how the teams will get players and coaches. There will be a a national signing day where anyone can show up. There will be 3 tests or evaluations that a player will have to get through where scouts will watch and evaluate. Right before this the teams will sign a coach to a one year contract. After each evaluations they eliminate players until they have 50 people. Then they will separate them into 2 teams East and West. They will then compete in a game the next day to impress the scouts. Then the next day after the teams will negation one year contracts with the first year players.

Concentrate on just one series. Do several drafts of a single concept before moving on. If all you're getting is positive feedback but offering no specifics as to why it's good, and not telling you how you can improve--because there is always room for improvement--then we are failing you as a community.

rATMcmK.png

Two things...

Mate, what program are you Using?

And, also I agree with Whittier, you need to focus on one logo and take your time. Don't just throw logos on the boards just because it's fun, we know it's fun if it wasn't none of us would be here. So in conclusion, take your time, get some constructive criticism, and see where that'll take you.

NEWSGG copy.png

June, 21, 1889 Manhattan Water polo club announces will play at Madison Square Garden, but they will have to share it the Manhattan Jockeys of the NAVO

NICE!!

Two things...

Mate, what program are you Using?

And, also I agree with Whittier, you need to focus on one logo and take your time. Don't just throw logos on the boards just because it's fun, we know it's fun if it wasn't none of us would be here. So in conclusion, take your time, get some constructive criticism, and see where that'll take you.

Like I've said on other boards, this is the 1880s. They threw logos together just like this back then. As long as the logos show improvement as the league grows, it's fine.

qjmf8gfss7kivgth30eo3f19b_zps05455a47.giiko8i2w57la790evvqfhvre2f_zpsf00d15d5.gicdxd8xpogngx4cr7dnlwdghfp_zpsc521828f.gi89551301999_zpsdc887eb0.gif?t=1392410149

Archived