FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Finals T-Shirt Design Concept

VictoriaGooner

I have been searching everywhere on the Internet to see if any company has designed and produced a t-shirt for this year's FIFA World Cup with the groups and qualified teams on it. But to no avail, it seems like no company, not even FIFA, has designed a shirt like this. In previous World Cups (2010, 2006, and 2002) FIFA produced a t-shirt with the group participants after the Finals Draw.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to assist me in designing the shirt. I want to have the Brazil 2014 theme throughout (like on the FIFA website). The back would be a ball representing the world split into eight equal parts. Each part would be for each group (A to H) and the participants in each group. They would be in he specific 2014 World Cup font with either the country's flag or FA logo. On the front I would like to have a graphic of the country of Brazil with the 12 cities that are hosting matches. Plus have the World Cup emblem and FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 around it (with the specific font).

After it is designed, I can get it produced here in the city I live so that us bloggers could have a reminder of this year's big event. Anyone who helps me would get a shirt for free (including shipping) but others would only pay a small fee.

Anyone wanting to help out a novice concept maker?

Archived