Minor League Baseball on the Coast: The Biloxi Bacon

hjones13

I was able to get away from Oxford and back to the Coast for the weekend to a computer with my trusty ole Paint on it, so I came up with a concept for the team moving to Biloxi. The Biloxi Bacon. For those of you that do not know, Biloxi Bacon is a local term for one of the popular fish to catch called the Mullet. It will fit in with the already crazy names throughout Minor League Baseball like the Montgomery Biscuits, as well as give the Biloxi team a little local flavor and history.

BiloxiBaseball_zps6fd87857.png

The Hat

WhiteHat_zpsf4dd9b25.pngAlternate White Hat

BPHat_zpsde0e04ae.pngBP Hat

WhiteJersey_zpsd8b03e3a.png

Home Jersey with Sleeve Detail

GreyJersey_zpsdae900a6.png

Road Grey Jersey with Sleeve Detail

NavyJersey_zps5dd01085.png

Alternate Navy Jersey

PowderJersey_zpsb1727b01.png

Alternate Blue Jersey

LogosandNumbers_zpscc222333.png

Logos and Wordmarks

Thanks for taking the time to look at the concepts, sorry for the large sizes. C&C appreciated.

biloxi-stadium_zps80b5c90e.jpg

jajtww.jpg

Nice job so far. I think the name is great, but if you're going to have a wacky minor league name like that, it might be a good idea to have a little more distinctive logo. Doesn't need to be as wild as the Biscuits' logo, but maybe something in that vein. If you do keep this logo, I would increase its size on the white hat. Also, would suggest you adjust the kerning on the jerseys - the letters in "Biloxi" and "Bacon" seem a bit too far apart.

Archived