Milwaukee Bucks Originals Update - Bucks Unveil Jersey Changes for 2014-15

Elwood

Just something I found while browsing the "Unused Sports Uniforms" thread, a forest green alternate proposed by the Bucks in 2004-5:

MilwaukeeBucks_AU_2005.jpg

BucksUnusuedAlternate.jpg

Had they made this the road uniform, and redistributed the colors on the home uniform (with green as the primary color, and purple relegated to the outlines/panels), the green/purple color scheme may have lasted longer. I'm glad they brought back the proper forest green/red, but it's nice to see permutations of the green/purple color scheme.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course! Please do!

Hello SFGiants58,

How have you been? Love your ongoing NBA concepts!

I've been good, thanks! Would it be all right if I plugged my Bucks concept from my series?

Of course! My pleasure! :)

6f464e55-6abd-4e92-8ed3-55294054cd9a_zps4cb745f0-396d-406b-aa2d-41a0409c5d7a_zps21dbccf3-aad2-4b7e-8950-645ef30f9d11_zps

Thanks.

Copied from this link, a better hybrid of the classic and modern Bucks (featuring toned down court keys with Irish Rainbow in the college lines, an arched "Milwaukee" on the road uniforms, and a lime alt replacing red)!

Posted June 22, 2014 - 13:13

MILWAUKEE BUCKS - UPDATE

The logos have been replaced by modified version of the current "Mugshot Buck". The red triangle now bears an Irish Rainbow pattern, and red outlines replace silver. The sign is now at an angle to work with the italicized wordmarks. The secondary, which is now on the uniforms, is a modified version of the primary with an "M" insignia in place of the wordmarks. The tertiary is an Irish Rainbow-ed "M" insignia. The court and uniforms remain the same, apart from the logos.

14296268079_6298f341ef_c.jpg

Court

14479522241_b4a4383585_c.jpg

Uniforms

14481674644_12a705f51e_c.jpg

14482891595_b567a9e685_c.jpg

Alternate

14459794496_7ed36fa6da_c.jpg

Thanks.

Copied from this link, a better hybrid of the classic and modern Bucks (featuring toned down court keys with Irish Rainbow in the college lines, an arched "Milwaukee" on the road uniforms, and a lime alt replacing red)!

Posted June 22, 2014 - 13:13

MILWAUKEE BUCKS - UPDATE

The logos have been replaced by modified version of the current "Mugshot Buck". The red triangle now bears an Irish Rainbow pattern, and red outlines replace silver. The sign is now at an angle to work with the italicized wordmarks. The secondary, which is now on the uniforms, is a modified version of the primary with an "M" insignia in place of the wordmarks. The tertiary is an Irish Rainbow-ed "M" insignia. The court and uniforms remain the same, apart from the logos.

14296268079_6298f341ef_c.jpg

Court

14479522241_b4a4383585_c.jpg

Uniforms

14481674644_12a705f51e_c.jpg

14482891595_b567a9e685_c.jpg

Alternate

14459794496_7ed36fa6da_c.jpg

SO MUCH WIN!!!!!!!

Jaguars

Just something I found while browsing the "Unused Sports Uniforms" thread, a forest green alternate proposed by the Bucks in 2004-5:

Had they made this the road uniform, and redistributed the colors on the home uniform (with green as the primary color, and purple relegated to the outlines/panels), the green/purple color scheme may have lasted longer. I'm glad they brought back the proper forest green/red, but it's nice to see permutations of the green/purple color scheme.

That should have been their road uni the moment they ditched the Irish Rainbows. Even though I think ditching purple was the right thing to do, I still think it sucks that we never got to see these on the floor.

At a quick first glance it looks too much like the Sacramento Kings.

Besides the gold tab, the Bucks may have a subtle change coming... BuckS gone on home and road unis but MilwaukeE stays?:

bucksuniformchange_fullsize_story1.jpg?1rsz_1newbucksuni.jpg

Source: "Bucks will have a uniform change this year" OnMilwaukee.com

Really...what was the point of changing BuckS? Was there really any reasoning behind this? Your average fan outside of this message board won't even notice. You have to think they are on their way to a complete re-brand for '15-'16 anyway.

I like the green and orange idea for Milwaukee, but it seems a little backwards considering hunters are the ones wearing orange, not the animals. I think it could work as a trim color like the above concept. Honestly, I'd be okay with pretty much anything besides black/red.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

As long as we're posting concepts, here's an idea:

qlaTKpu.png

I like the green and orange idea for Milwaukee, but it seems a little backwards considering hunters are the ones wearing orange, not the animals. I think it could work as a trim color like the above concept. Honestly, I'd be okay with pretty much anything besides black/red.

Couldn't agree more..orange or tan works well! But I still say silver to go along with emerald green and lime green(irish rainbow)..just no to red period.
shado_logo.gif

This actually made it onto a McFarlane NBA figure:

61M0O7W5CPL.jpg

This actually made it onto a McFarlane NBA figure:

61M0O7W5CPL.jpg

Makes me think those jerseys must have been scrapped at the last second.

You know what--for absolutely no reason at all except Milwaukee (I'm sure illwauk and Discrim remember this one)....

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived