Elwood

Milwaukee Bucks Originals Update - Bucks Unveil Jersey Changes for 2014-15

Why can't they fix the missing bevels from the Milwaukee mark!!!!! arrggghhhh so stupid!!!!! Look at the K in Bucks, now look at it in Milwaukee.....

As I said in the other thread, I preferred the old wordmark, but it seems like a moot point since a complete rebrand is likely for next year.

I hope lime green comes back, but I REALLY hope they don't put some idiotic camo pattern on the uniform. The team is called the Bucks, not the Deer Hunters. Perhaps they'd see it as a way to market the Bucks up north, but no one up there even cares about basketball aside from the Badgers during March Madness.

As I said in the other thread, I preferred the old wordmark, but it seems like a moot point since a complete rebrand is likely for next year.

I hope lime green comes back, but I REALLY hope they don't put some idiotic camo pattern on the uniform. The team is called the Bucks, not the Deer Hunters. Perhaps they'd see it as a way to market the Bucks up north, but no one up there even cares about basketball aside from the Badgers during March Madness.

Nono they care about basketball but just not the Bucks....like 95% of the state outside of Milwaukee :) not a comment about them being bad, just a comment on how the NBA doesn't attract most people here in Wisco.

MOD EDIT

Edited by crashcarson15
Not adding anything to the thread, only serving to attack other poster.

How about fixing the "M" and the "E" so that they're also the same size as the rest of the letters?

Buckslogo_zps6a6e3240.jpg

Will they change/fix their logo to match the tweak on the jersey?

Nono they care about basketball but just not the Bucks....like 95% of the state outside of Milwaukee :) not a comment about them being bad, just a comment on how the NBA doesn't attract most people here in Wisco.

I'll grant you that the NBA is too "urban" for most of Wisconsin, but the state on the whole doesn't give a crap about basketball (college or pro) until after the Packers last playoff game. It's, at best, a niche sport north of I-94.

MOD EDIT

Edited by crashcarson15
Personal attack

MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT

Thanks Elwood. Sorry that you can't accept the fact that the Bucks are not a major team in this state, Elwood. Maybe If you weren't in Japan, Elwood, you'd see this. Bucks are nowhere near the level of the Brewers or badgers (football or basketball), and we all know the Packs in a whole different stratosphere. There's no need for stupid links, it's a known fact. Sure people are aware of the bucks but let's be real here, Elwood. Your head is in the clouds if anyone thinks the bucks are a major player on the Wisconsin sports scene. Even Marquette is way ahead of them in the spectrum. Even high school bball is ahead of them.

MOD EDIT

Edited by crashcarson15
Cleaning up and removing personal attack.

MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT

Cut the personal attacks and actually discuss the statements he's making.

Links please, thank you.

cool

Links please, espnboy13... How old are you, espnboy13, 13? Oh, you're 21 years old... Perhaps it's time for you to do a little growing... Happy 22nd Birthday in about a month, espnboy13! :)

Thanks Elwood. Sorry that you can't accept the fact that the Bucks are not a major team in this state, Elwood. Maybe If you weren't in Japan, Elwood, you'd see this. Bucks are nowhere near the level of the Brewers or badgers (football or basketball), and we all know the Packs in a whole different stratosphere. There's no need for stupid links, it's a known fact. Sure people are aware of the bucks but let's be real here, Elwood. Your head is in the clouds if anyone thinks the bucks are a major player on the Wisconsin sports scene. Even Marquette is way ahead of them in the spectrum. Even high school bball is ahead of them.

And don't worry Elwood, about me growing up, I'll get there. At least, Elwood, I'm not the one with a weird obsession of whales and female deer drawings

I have a "stupid" link for you, espnboy13. It's here: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=21 You're more than welcome to join us. We have a Bucks insider there. And I'll tell you one thing, there are people reading these forums... like Bucks reps... Brewers reps... Packers reps... Badgers reps... Marquette reps... etc...

Links please, thank you.

cool

Links please, espnboy13... How old are you, espnboy13, 13? Oh, you're 21 years old... Perhaps it's time for you to do a little growing... Happy 22nd Birthday in about a month, espnboy13! :)

Cut the personal attacks and actually discuss the statements he's making.

Personal attacks? A question followed by two facts. See post #414 for a personal attack, thank you:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/97307-milwaukee-bucks-originals-update-bucks-unveil-jersey-changes-for-2014-15/?p=2286860

MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT

I have a "stupid" link for you, espnboy13. It's here: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=21 You're more than welcome to join us. We have a Bucks insider there. And I'll tell you one thing, there are people reading these forums... like Bucks reps... Brewers reps... Packers reps... Badgers reps... Marquette reps... etc...

I don't get what your link represents? So there's a forum of bucks fans; doesn't mean that the Bucks are important here. Look, I'm not here to bash on the Bucks. I hope they go back to the irish rainbows and I hope they turn into a good team with Jabari and Greek Freak and Kidd and the new owners, but all I'm saying is they just flat out have a minimal fan base in Wisconsin outside of Milwaukee. I can't provide a link, but thats just a common known fact. My reasoning is I've lived in Northeastern Wisconsin my whole life, with one side of family all in Milwaukee and one side all in Green Bay. And I love basketball, its my favorite sport behind football-Played it my whole life and watch as much of it as I can. But if someone took 100 Wisconsinites and said "Hey, heres a TV with the Bucks on, or heres a TV with a high school basketball game," I'm confident 90% of the people would watch High School. Sorry that offends you. The Bucks are not near the top of the sports food chain in this state

Also, who cares if theres reps from teams here? They know where they all stand in fan base. Don't think they care what the Seasheperd and a 22 year old college student think about them.

Edited by crashcarson15
Cleaning up

MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT

I don't get what your link represents? So there's a forum of bucks fans; doesn't mean that the Bucks are important here. Look, I'm not here to bash on the Bucks. I hope they go back to the irish rainbows and I hope they turn into a good team with Jabari and Greek Freak and Kidd and the new owners, but all I'm saying is they just flat out have a minimal fan base in Wisconsin outside of Milwaukee. I can't provide a link, but thats just a common known fact. My reasoning is I've lived in Northeastern Wisconsin my whole life, with one side of family all in Milwaukee and one side all in Green Bay. And I love basketball, its my favorite sport behind football-Played it my whole life and watch as much of it as I can. But if someone took 100 Wisconsinites and said "Hey, heres a TV with the Bucks on, or heres a TV with a high school basketball game," I'm confident 90% of the people would watch High School. Sorry that offends you. The Bucks are not near the top of the sports food chain in this state

Also, who cares if theres reps from teams here? They know where they all stand in fan base. Don't think they care what the Seasheperd and a 22 year old college student think about them.

Your corner of the world does not represent Bucks fan base. I'm actually working right now, it's 12:30 pm in Japan. If you would like to discuss your thoughts and ideas with fellow Wisconsinites, I urge you to join RealGM Bucks, the largest fan forum of the Bucks in the entire world. Good luck with school.

Edited by crashcarson15
Cleaning up