Milwaukee Bucks Originals Update - Bucks Unveil Jersey Changes for 2014-15

Elwood

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atlanta, Houston too and unlikely but possible is Portland and Milwaukee.

No, the Bucks already unveiled their uniforms for next year, with only minor tweaks to the home and road wordmarks.

No, the Bucks already unveiled their uniforms for next year, with only minor tweaks to the home and road wordmarks.

You mean this current season...

NOPE i meant next year!..you need to scroll back several (maybe 10+pages). New owners talked about changing the colors and uniforms.
shado_logo.gif

They have been using the tweaked unis since the start of this season.

I still wonder what the reason for the tweak was. It's something the average fan won't even notice and just seemed like is was pointless.

I think he wanted to say Toronto.

Lol ..yeah Teal I think you mean Toronto is confirmed. Atlanta, Houston too and unlikely but possible is Portland and Milwaukee.

No, I know for a fact Atlanta are re-branding with new uniforms and new colours. Toronto will re-brand also but Portland announcing they will nit be changing unis.

Jaguars

Lol ..yeah Teal I think you mean Toronto is confirmed. Atlanta, Houston too and unlikely but possible is Portland and Milwaukee.

No, I know for a fact Atlanta are re-branding with new uniforms and new colours. Toronto will re-brand also but Portland announcing they will nit be changing unis.

You know for a fact? You got some insider info there Teal?

Yes. A friend of mine works for a huge sports retail store. I first reported the Orlando Magic pride uniform was grey with sleeves months ago.

Jaguars

Yes. A friend of mine works for a huge sports retail store. I first reported the Orlando Magic pride uniform was grey with sleeves months ago.
Teal was definitely right about that one too!!

technically_correct_futurama.gif

shado_logo.gif

Oh, nice. Any other changes planned for next season that you know of?

Archived