Milwaukee Bucks Originals Update - Bucks Unveil Jersey Changes for 2014-15

Elwood

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Il try and get some pics but don't count on it. I will try!

Also the Bucks posted a happy new year 2015 on their Facebook page and it had the old school logo! A sign of things to come??

As much as I love the old logo, I'm just not sure I can see something cartoony like that being used this day in age. I don't mind the current logo but I'd like to see them get rid of the red and use a couple more different shades of green. If they'd like to attempt a modern update to the old logo, I'd love to see what they could come up with.

Also the Bucks posted a happy new year 2015 on their Facebook page and it had the old school logo! A sign of things to come??

If they'd like to attempt a modern update to the old logo, I'd love to see what they could come up with.

Just like the Hornets, It could work really well.

Jaguars

I'd cry tears of joy

I'd cry of losing one of the best logos and identities in the NBA.

This scarf was given away to all fans at last nights game...pretty nice. I think it's becoming pretty obvious that some form of the Irish rainbow will be coming back soon. The retro stuff has been getting more prominent in their advertising in the last year or so but it's still kind of funny that any time the team has ever had a retro uniform night, they have never gone back to the Irish rainbows.

141217-tp-scarf.jpg

This scarf was given away to all fans at last nights game...pretty nice. I think it's becoming pretty obvious that some form of the Irish rainbow will be coming back soon. The retro stuff has been getting more prominent in their advertising in the last year or so but it's still kind of funny that any time the team has ever had a retro uniform night, they have never gone back to the Irish rainbows.

141217-tp-scarf.jpg

Ooooooooohhh i want one!!!
shado_logo.gif

141217-tp-scarf.jpg

I sure hope so my friend.....

Jaguars

That's nice. But would it have killed them to use an "M" on their shield instead?

That's what I would've preferred.

The scarf was given away at "British Night" in honor of the Bucks heading to London after this game. I think that shield was just created as a reference to how a lot of the soccer club logos look over there.

Archived