Stateside Soccer Federation (Seattle added)

jdp

I still support the Wyoming Steamboats, but nice updates.

Then I present you with this... feel free to add it to your collection.

12648146745_a2fe00a148_o.jpg

Although, I suppose it's really more of a poster.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't forget about this. I promise. I've just been traveling lately and couldn't get this posted.

Here's the first concept: Anchorage Frontier.

C&C welcome and appreciated.

Crest:

12754194084_57525e40ba_o.jpg

(larger crest image)

Kits:

12753760535_cbf4cc422e_c.jpg

Are these rendering properly for everyone? Too small? Too grainy?

Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

I like the Anchorage stuff, I'd buy the double triple brown with teal kits in a heartbeat. Take my favourite colour scheme of Double Brown and throw in one of my favourite ostentatious colours of Teal.

Lookin' good! Inspired by the LA Galaxy, I see?

Actually, I hadn't even thought of LA until you mentioned them. Happy accident, I guess. I was inspired more by the flags.

I'm loving the away and third kits plus logo...nice to see football in the Alaska frontier. So any chance of knowing where the clubs will be playing their home matches? I see Anchorage playing in an indoor football ground (like a style of Forsyth Barr Stadium in Dunedin, New Zealand http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forsyth_Barr_Stadium_at_University_Plaza). I've seen numerous matches on tv from Dunedin and this would be an amazing stadium for Anchorage for the amount of natural light comes through the glass.

Who's the sponsor on the Frontier kits?

I'm loving the away and third kits plus logo...nice to see football in the Alaska frontier. So any chance of knowing where the clubs will be playing their home matches? I see Anchorage playing in an indoor football ground (like a style of Forsyth Barr Stadium in Dunedin, New Zealand http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forsyth_Barr_Stadium_at_University_Plaza). I've seen numerous matches on tv from Dunedin and this would be an amazing stadium for Anchorage for the amount of natural light comes through the glass.

Owners: Carlos Boozer, Mario Chalmers, Holly Madison - An odd grouping, but when Boozer and Chalmers heard about the federation, they wanted to help bring a team to their home state. Madison chipped in some money in hopes of getting to date a soccer player. It hasn't worked out yet, but Hef is a big supporter of the team.
Home field: A remodeled (and expanded) Alaska Dome in Anchorage.
As for the sponsor, that is an air cargo company based in Anchorage. In truth, I used because it had a viable logo.

I'll add these things going forward, too.

San Francisco Redwoods SC - Pacific Division

C&C welcome and appreciated.

Crest:

12796750643_8cd399861e_o.jpg

Kits:

12796751403_07264dc271_c.jpg

Note: I realize I am using a lot of state/flag colors even if a city is specified, but considering the teams represent the state, too, I'm OK with it.

Owners: Carlos Boozer, Mario Chalmers, Holly Madison - An odd grouping, but when Boozer and Chalmers heard about the federation, they wanted to help bring a team to their home state. Madison chipped in some money in hopes of getting to date a soccer player. It hasn't worked out yet, but Hef is a big supporter of the team.
Home field: A remodeled (and expanded) Alaska Dome in Anchorage.
As for the sponsor, that is an air cargo company based in Anchorage. In truth, I used because it had a viable logo.

I'll add these things going forward, too.

I will definitely act as chairman, director of football operations, first team manager, kit and boot manager for Anchorage Frontier :) If you're looking

Looks good! Maybe an orange third instead of yellow? Orange in reference to the Golden Gate Bridge.

This was my first concept for the third kit. It did incorporate the bridge (well, part of it), but I thought it looked a little too hokie.

12835971225_1fba2662ef_o.jpg

Archived