Stateside Soccer Federation (Seattle added)

jdp

Thats a better spin on incorperating the bridge. Its not too in your face, probably wouldnt even be noticable on the field; which is a good thing. Keep the Orange kit.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good, inspired by the Scotiabank logo? Maybe not? It's just a slight resemblance.

Looks good, though.

That comes from the Seattle flag.

500px-Flag_of_Seattle.svg.png

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Not a real fan of the away kit with the different colored hoops...doesn't fit.

Hmmm. Doesn't fit because the other two kits have vertical stripes? The colorway? Shorts throwing it off?

I was thinking of utilizing the green more, but then it's kind of a Sounders jersey. I had some other ideas, though. Thanks. More to come.

Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

I'm headed back to the drawing board for Oregon. The away kit I had ready was damn-near similar to the one the Timbers unveiled Monday. Only, I went with more red in the gradient.

Not a real fan of the away kit with the different colored hoops...doesn't fit.

Hmmm. Doesn't fit because the other two kits have vertical stripes? The colorway? Shorts throwing it off?

I was thinking of utilizing the green more, but then it's kind of a Sounders jersey. I had some other ideas, though. Thanks. More to come.

I have no problem between switching from stripes to hoops but the hoop thickness is too thin plus the alternating colored hoops throows off the entire look you are trying to achieve. And yes the shorts are throwing off the shirt. Nice first attempt though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again. I've been out of town for a while and haven't been able to address much--if any--of this. The time away also got me thinking, and after much hemming and hawing of my own, I am going to start over. Having read some great posts lately and seeing amazing work by other members, I'm inspired to do better work--whether in concept, process or presentation.

After all, I don't even have a league logo.

Anyway, the team names largely will remain the same. And, because it was the best feedback I've received thus far on this, all things Anchorage will remain the same.

Thanks to those of you who have commented and/or followed this.

More (and better) things to come...

Archived