Detroit Red Wings Winter Classic Jersey Question

Hockey13Playa

Hey guys, been lurking here for years, but rarely do I post. You guys are the best when it comes to this stuff! I have a question and I sincerely apologize if this is the incorrect spot...

Dick's sporting good put there 2014 Winter Classic Jerseys up for sale, and actually a local Dick's had a 50% of sale on top of sale items. Needless to say I scooped a Pavel Datsyuk winter classic jersey for only 50 bucks!!!

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=20662886

That is the link to the jersey, however I bought my physically in the store.

My question is (which I searched all over google for) is are these WC jerseys different cuts then the typical premier Reebok Edge's (replicas). I have a Home and Away Red Wings Premier jersey both large... as is this WC Datsyuk but the cut seems different and even though its large as well it seems much more baggy... Should this be?

If anyone could enlighten me that would be fantastic!!

PS - Does anyone know of anywhere that sells pretty much any jersey under the sun? I missed out on the 2009 WC jersey and would like to get a red wings on as well!

Yes metro Detroit. Are you familiar with M59? Utica area? Its the M59 "Hall Road" Dick's Sporting Goods. I think the sale may have ended as I got it for 50 bucks the weekend before Valentine's day, however they are still actually pretty cheap, only 100 bucks. They had only mostly large to 2XL, tons of Franzen and Howard, handful of Zetterberg and Datsyuk. You can buy them online still for 100 bucks I believe too ( I think thats what the link I provided said).

Yes metro Detroit. Are you familiar with M59? Utica area? Its the M59 "Hall Road" Dick's Sporting Goods. I think the sale may have ended as I got it for 50 bucks the weekend before Valentine's day, however they are still actually pretty cheap, only 100 bucks. They had only mostly large to 2XL, tons of Franzen and Howard, handful of Zetterberg and Datsyuk. You can buy them online still for 100 bucks I believe too ( I think thats what the link I provided said).

That's actually the closest one to me... Thanks for the lead. I picked up a couple of Tigers 5950s from there last year at 6 bucks a pop. I'll probably swing by tomorrow.

(Then again, if this snow doesn't lift, I may not be able to get out of the house tomorrow.)

That's actually the closest one to me... Thanks for the lead. I picked up a couple of Tigers 5950s from there last year at 6 bucks a pop. I'll probably swing by tomorrow.

(Then again, if this snow doesn't lift, I may not be able to get out of the house tomorrow.)

No problem! Good luck, hopefully they still have a reasonable amount!!! They actually had one 3XL Filppula (which made me laugh since he was gone in the off season before they even made these jerseys). One thing to note, they didn't have the winter classic patch on them but I picked one up online for like $12 with shipping.

Archived