TampaBayRays

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Getting New Logo, Helmet & Uniforms

Can't stand most of this redesign, but I love the new pirate ship

This.

I'd love to pick up one of these.

thumb.jpg

weeeeeeeeeee

I'm not a fan of the redesign. But I don't think it's quite as bad as what you guys are making it out to be. I don't think it's good, but I don't mind the numbers/font as much as some of you. With that said, the numbers that someone posted a few pages back is way better.

I wish they would've done something more "piratey" as some have mentioned. Going back to the old colors would've been great.

I do totally agree with whoever said the jerseys look like generic kids Old Navy shirts hahaha

My final thoughts on the redesign...pretty much as fail. I was excited about it when I FIRST saw the helmet. But the jerseys disappointed.

ALSO....why the hell don't ALL the numbers have grey lines thru them?

ALSO....why the hell don't ALL the numbers have grey lines thru them?

They all do...I think the issue is with the lighting in the photos...

If anything, the uniforms are going in reverse and NOT growing on me. In that picture, the uniforms almost look bare of any type of striping and nothing about it tells me that they are Buccaneers. No wordmark on the front, no unique stripes, they just look generic. Horrible number font choice. And it doesn't help that they decided to have two different logos on the shoulders. Disaster.

Has anyone posted these yet?

c4s_bucs032914_12855265_8col.jpg

Bj7ORS8CMAAMKgx.jpg

I gotta admit, these are starting to grow on me.

Stockholm syndrome

If you're a Bucs fan you have no choice but to like them because it's your unfortunate doom to watch this crap for at least 5 or 6 years.

Do they have to keep the numbers for any specific length of time or just the basic uniforms? As I've said before, changing out the numerals would make these so much better.

Do they have to keep the numbers for any specific length of time or just the basic uniforms? As I've said before, changing out the numerals would make these so much better.

they could, it's not a "significant redesign" to change the number font, other teams like the jaguars did this with their original uniforms

Bj7ORS8CMAAMKgx.jpg

Fungus can grow on you... bad rashes... boils, ingrown toenails... nose hairs... all better than these horrific jersey's/ I have designed enough things in my life to know, this is a poor design top to bottom. Nothing coordinates, nothing makes sense and it isnt even progressive.

Worst jersey's in the league by a long shot. No one is even close and with those helmets with ginormous logos on them. *facepalm*

Only thing worth anything is the new logo (not the wordmark, its attrocious too) I like it, it is an improvement.

Bj7ORS8CMAAMKgx.jpg

Stockholm syndrome

Ha!! I said that exact thing pages ago!

For me, every time I see another image of this uniform I'm shocked all over again. Its like I'm seeing it for the first time each time. Its not getting better. It just keeps getting worse.

Bj7ORS8CMAAMKgx.jpg

Stockholm syndrome

Ha!! I said that exact thing pages ago!

For me, every time I see another image of this uniform I'm shocked all over again. Its like I'm seeing it for the first time each time. Its not getting better. It just keeps getting worse.

I agree with it getting worse and for me is just amazes me they went from the top to the 2nd worse in the league.

What an absolute :censored:ing disgrace. The designer of those things needs to change professions, assuming that uniform design was their day job to begin with.

What an absolute :censored:ing disgrace. The designer of those things needs to change professions, assuming that uniform design was their day job to begin with.

I belive it was more than one person sadly, a score of people patting themselves on the back ushering in tampa bay to a new era of uniform embarassment.

The new logo/helmet still stink to the high heavens also. Lets not forget that in our distaste for this new look.

These uniforms would be embarrassing even for any Sun Belt team, let alone one playing in the NFL.

The new logo/helmet still stink to the high heavens also. Lets not forget that in our distaste for this new look.

These uniforms would be embarrassing even for any Sun Belt team, let alone one playing in the NFL.

Oh, please these would look amazing on a Sun Belt team.

And are you insulting the Sun Belt? Because look at how terrible WVU's uniform is.