Tampa Bay Buccaneers Getting New Logo, Helmet & Uniforms

TampaBayRays

After someone posted the pro bowl unis I would suspect the overall change will be something like that with the pewter uniform having orange and red stripes or whatever you would call the large designs on the side of the pants and then the helmet being white with different logos and stripes to match the all white and orange heavy uni and the pewter and red heavy home unis

That would be very interesting. I can't think of any sets in the NFL where the away jersey has a different primary (other than white of course) than the home.

EDIT: I lied. Giants do this.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After someone posted the pro bowl unis I would suspect the overall change will be something like that with the pewter uniform having orange and red stripes or whatever you would call the large designs on the side of the pants and then the helmet being white with different logos and stripes to match the all white and orange heavy uni and the pewter and red heavy home unis

That would be very interesting. I can't think of any sets in the NFL where the away jersey has a different primary (other than white of course) than the home.

And the Cowboys.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

A former Bucs player (I can't remember which one) was on the radio this morning and said the players always hated wearing the pewter pants at home because they were so hot. He said you'd start to sweat immediately, and the pants got darker when they were wet. When asked if white pants were a physical advantage or a psychological advantage, he said: "both."

That's why they wear white pants.

“I strenuously object?” Is that how it works? Hm? “Objection” “Overruled” “Oh no, no, no. No, I STRENUOUSLY object.” “Oh! Wow.. strenuously object. Then I should take some time to reconsider.” (yes, it's a quote from AFGM)

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

A former Bucs player (I can't remember which one) was on the radio this morning and said the players always hated wearing the pewter pants at home because they were so hot. He said you'd start to sweat immediately, and the pants got darker when they were wet. When asked if white pants were a physical advantage or a psychological advantage, he said: "both."

That's why they wear white pants.

“I strenuously object?” Is that how it works? Hm? “Objection” “Overruled” “Oh no, no, no. No, I STRENUOUSLY object.” “Oh! Wow.. strenuously object. Then I should take some time to reconsider.” (yes, it's a quote from AFGM)

Seems like a football player would sweat in any color of pants when he plays in a humid tropical climate.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

So do the Broncos and Texans. And both the Jags and Titans road jerseys have numbers that are a different color than the home jersey.

So do the Broncos and Texans. And both the Jags and Titans road jerseys have numbers that are a different color than the home jersey.

Nah, Broncos have the same color striping on their aways as they do their homes. Only thing that changes is number color

Something I posted a little while back... Don't think it will be THIS drastic (we all already know they said minor changes to the uni), but it maybe be along the same lines as what they have coming...

i6uhKJA.png

I like this

For the love of God I hope the Creamsicles aren't the new primary home. Nothing good happened in that era. That's the 0-26 era. Tampa Bay constantly loses the throwback games. Bucco Bruce is a clown of a logo. We don't need to go back.

tumblr_p3eoj4gyq71ufhi8uo1_1280.png

DU2NX7nW0AAhqtw.jpg

Something I posted a little while back... Don't think it will be THIS drastic (we all already know they said minor changes to the uni), but it maybe be along the same lines as what they have coming...

i6uhKJA.png

I like this

For the love of God I hope the Creamsicles aren't the new primary home. Nothing good happened in that era. That's the 0-26 era. Tampa Bay constantly loses the throwback games. Bucco Bruce is a clown of a logo. We don't need to go back.

They went to the NFC Championship game in 1979. It was a unique identity and seemed to fit the region the team played in color wise.

bSLCtu2.png

i6uhKJA.png

I like this

They went to the NFC Championship game in 1979. It was a unique identity and seemed to fit the region the team played in color wise.

Lol your colors fitting the region thing just made me imagine the Niners in a rainbow scheme.

I HOPE THEY GO BACK TO WHAT THEY WORE IN THE 70'S AND 80'S BECAUSE THAT WAS GREAT AND BUCCO BRUCE WAS VINTAGE VINTAGE SOMETHING STRIPES

STRIPES

edit: This:

tumblr_n19nc5xhhA1s6pm7to1_1280.jpg

Is bad. Don't be confused.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Minor changes to unis... So that image is way off.

Im resigning myself to a white helmet. I would love that rutgers style, but I just want it the same its been for the past 10 or so years.

chris_creamer_siggy.png

Please do not fool yourself, the Buccaneers jersey is conceptually and creatively an abomination. Read the "FANFARE" Here...

Archived