Tampa Bay Buccaneers Getting New Logo, Helmet & Uniforms

TampaBayRays

After someone posted the pro bowl unis I would suspect the overall change will be something like that with the pewter uniform having orange and red stripes or whatever you would call the large designs on the side of the pants and then the helmet being white with different logos and stripes to match the all white and orange heavy uni and the pewter and red heavy home unis

That would be very interesting. I can't think of any sets in the NFL where the away jersey has a different primary (other than white of course) than the home.

EDIT: I lied. Giants do this.

So do the Broncos and Texans. And both the Jags and Titans road jerseys have numbers that are a different color than the home jersey.

The Titans away numbers used to match when they went navy on white at home before the CJ era.

qjmf8gfss7kivgth30eo3f19b_zps05455a47.giiko8i2w57la790evvqfhvre2f_zpsf00d15d5.gicdxd8xpogngx4cr7dnlwdghfp_zpsc521828f.gi89551301999_zpsdc887eb0.gif?t=1392410149

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we're relying on meteorolgists to leak info now? It's clearly a photoshop.

That doesn't mean it's not it - I mean it does fit all the descriptions, and something similar wouldn't surprise me at all at this point, but I'm surprised that even in this world where everyone can do whatever on Twitter, anyone would take a helmet pic tweeted by a weatherman as actual news.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

For one in the side image the facemask has white down the center, in the front image doesn't. There is also a mix of brands in the pictures. The logo is also a straight rip from the flag logo, slant intact. I would have to imagine that if this were the helmet they would at least straighten the logo. Fan concept.

We're probably all overthinking it. It's probably just gonna be a chrome helmet with stripes. The fact that Sapp said "the head leads the body" makes me think that they're planning uni changes later. It's probs just the helmet for now. If they change the uniform it will probably be a minor tweak like widening or thinning a stripe or something.

qjmf8gfss7kivgth30eo3f19b_zps05455a47.giiko8i2w57la790evvqfhvre2f_zpsf00d15d5.gicdxd8xpogngx4cr7dnlwdghfp_zpsc521828f.gi89551301999_zpsdc887eb0.gif?t=1392410149

For one in the side image the facemask has white down the center, in the front image doesn't. There is also a mix of brands in the pictures. The logo is also a straight rip from the flag logo, slant intact. I would have to imagine that if this were the helmet they would at least straighten the logo. Fan concept.

It may very well be a fan concept, but I would prefer that logo to be slanted instead of straight as I think it looks better.

spacer.png

FTR, the chin strap and helmet usually have different brands.

Here is my prediction:

Helmet

- Pewter

- Red-Creamsickle-Red Stripe

- Creamsickle Chrome Facemask

Logo

- Skull & Swords

Jersey

- Removal of the pirate ships on the shoulders

Pants

- Pewter - Red-Creamsickle-Red Stripe

- White - Red-Creamsickle-Red Stripe

just say orange.

PvO6ZWJ.png

So we're relying on meteorolgists to leak info now? It's clearly a photoshop.

That doesn't mean it's not it - I mean it does fit all the descriptions, and something similar wouldn't surprise me at all at this point, but I'm surprised that even in this world where everyone can do whatever on Twitter, anyone would take a helmet pic tweeted by a weatherman as actual news.

Basically, this. It could be a photoshop of the real thing, an early concept from someone within the organization, or a concept put together by his nephew. Who knows.

bucs.PNG

That's clearly a shopping (and not a very good one, at that) of this photo:

White-Oregon-Ducks-Helmet-11.jpg

While that doesn't rule this out, it does seem like a strange move. Also, I swear that I've seen this version before now, likely on these very boards, but I can't seem to dig it up. That striping is very distinctive and I remember seeing it before.

We're probably all overthinking it. It's probably just gonna be a chrome helmet with stripes. The fact that Sapp said "the head leads the body" makes me think that they're planning uni changes later. It's probs just the helmet for now. If they change the uniform it will probably be a minor tweak like widening or thinning a stripe or something.

I think you're giving Warren Sapp a little too much credit. "The head leads the body" are probably Warren's instructions to himself to help him put his clothes on in the right order.

bucs.PNG

I sure hope this is NOT the helmet! I already hate that two-toned facemask! I do like the logo though.

bucs2.PNG

what's up with that striping?

It's a poorly executed Photoshop that was posted on here a few days ago. The creator obviously knows nothing about perpective.

gYH2mW9.png

I think you're giving Warren Sapp a little too much credit. "The head leads the body" are probably Warren's instructions to himself to help him put his clothes on in the right order.

Hahahahahaha

Archived