Tampa Bay Buccaneers Getting New Logo, Helmet & Uniforms

TampaBayRays

Not crazy about the front, but... it has potential

I like the silver to white fade looks with the flag.

Jacksonville got it completely wrong with their lid, and I was looking for the flag to go away, but this looks decent.

I've always thought the helmet looked good up close, but muddy from more than a few feet away.

my 2c

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure this is wildly inaccurate, but someone over on another Bucs board I frequent said that we may end up seeing a totally different style of helmet graphic than we've ever seen before. Apparently when the Bucs found out about the one helmet rule, they knew they didn't wanna ditch the current scheme, but they knew how much it would hurt them to ditch the throwback game, so they had to get kind of creative.

The poster has said that while this isn't it exactly, it's as close to what they're going with as anyone has guessed so far. Take this with a HUGE grain of salt, though.

2wnqka1.jpg

God, I hope not.

I'm sure this is wildly inaccurate, but someone over on another Bucs board I frequent said that we may end up seeing a totally different style of helmet graphic than we've ever seen before. Apparently when the Bucs found out about the one helmet rule, they knew they didn't wanna ditch the current scheme, but they knew how much it would hurt them to ditch the throwback game, so they had to get kind of creative.

The poster has said that while this isn't it exactly, it's as close to what they're going with as anyone has guessed so far. Take this with a HUGE grain of salt, though.

2wnqka1.jpg

God, I hope not.

Someone (BBTV maybe?) brought up chrome logos, like the college chrome logos, and I have a feeling we'll see them for the Bucs.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2wnqka1.jpg

looks like they cut out part of a basketball and made a helmet stripe out of it. yuck!

Someone (BBTV maybe?) brought up chrome logos, like the college chrome logos, and I have a feeling we'll see them for the Bucs.

I had mentioned it about 10 pages back. Not sure someone else did too. I've been trying to replicate it but it's tough to get chrome looking like, well, chrome. :)

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Because it isn't perfect. It was a good change then, now it is time to update it. I would prefer white/orange and red. Ditch the pewter all together.

Or...just change it to a different shade...

*cough*

I'm *hoping* this means pewter is staying but just getting lighter or darker...rather than disappearing or have "chrome" totally replace it.

If pewter is changing, I'd suspect it goes lighter since it is pretty dark now.

Again, I still say they have the perfect color palette as it is now and this reveal tonight is very likely to be a failure in most eyes.

New uniforms are scheduled to be unveiled March 5. Can't wait.

Where did you hear this?!? That's awesome!

It's the information I come across as part of my job.

Thank you for sharing! I didn't know you were one of the inside posters. I didn't mean to question your credibility or anything, I'm just excited we don't have to wait until the Draft.

Thank you for sharing! I didn't know you were one of the inside posters. I didn't mean to question your credibility or anything, I'm just excited we don't have to wait until the Draft.

During the helmet reveal today, the uniform reveal date is expected to be officially announced.

Go A's!

2wnqka1.jpg

Ok - so wait just a minute......maybe where the red dots are is the #Fire and there is no gradient & the rest is a chrome-ized pewter..... with the facemask a chrome-ized shade of whatever.....

That pewter in the sword handle is very subtle.

And maybe the red-orange are gonna be combined into a "new" color to pair with the pewter, thus dropping from red, pewter, black, white, orange to just red-orange, pewter, black, and white

Those look like demon eyes on the skull, though, and I think that could also be something......like maybe a skull on fire....

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

During the helmet reveal today, the uniform reveal date is expected to be officially announced.

Have you seen them or do you just know when they're to be released

Well Bucs fans, on the bright side, you'll still have the second best helmet in Florida in a worse case scenario.

But in a sense, Florida could become the worst dressed state in the NFL.
No way. Miami's uniforms are beautiful. Easily a top ten look.
Miami's uniforms are alright. But the best part is the helmet. If Tampa Bay comes out in 30 minutes with crap on and table, it kinda shadows over Miami.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Well Bucs fans, on the bright side, you'll still have the second best helmet in Florida in a worse case scenario.

But in a sense, Florida could become the worst dressed state in the NFL.

No way. Miami's uniforms are beautiful. Easily a top ten look.

No freakin way bro

Archived