TampaBayRays

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Getting New Logo, Helmet & Uniforms

I hate it. Takes away the grimness and raw attitude of the old skull and flag logo...to a more cartoony kid-friendly version.

Also don't like the new shade of red.

I do like the font choice, but I also noticed they have silver/grey as the outline and not pewter.

Totally pointless update all for the sake of $$. I can't see any other logical reason.

Whats with a the two tone crap? Call me traditionalist but let's get back to one color on a shell. Sheesh has the whole world gone mad? Nike should stick to designing COLLEGE UNIs ONLY.

The new logo is just so flat looking. The flag looks unfinished or something. I don't know, but the more I look at it the less I like it. and i wasn't a fan in the first place.

Oh yeah, the new skull and swords sucks. It's confirmed for me.

The more I look at that new skull the worse it gets. Looks like something you'd find on a halloween decoration or on a biker.

YxZQWKX.png

The late-1990s called. They want their extreme-ified logo back.

I'm getting a terminator feel to the new skull. But thats just me ...

Not a fan of the new logo or its size. Have to get a better look at the helmet to make a judgement on colors and finish. If that's metallic pewter that should look better than what that picture shows, though metallic black wouldn't be bad either

Kevin ODonnell Fox13 @ODonnellFox13 3m

False alarm on Bucs new logo. The one floated is not it!

It's on the team website, so this sounds like spin to cover for the fact that someone leaked it too early.