TampaBayRays

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Getting New Logo, Helmet & Uniforms

I really like them. I'm digging that new pirate ship.

So still a Pewter helmet.

Not gonna lie... chrome colored numbers outlined in red on the uniforms would definitely be a great compliment to the helmet.

At least its not matte - and the sword fits nicely with the curvature with the facemask... still looks a little off though.

Also, it's about damn time that someone tries the "giant logo" look in the NFL. The Bucs' logo is made for that kind of treatment.

See, no. It sucked in the NCAA and it sucks in the NFL. Congratulations on spreading the awful Buccaneers/Nike/whoever I'm allowed to blame.

At least it's still pewter but I hate the chrome face mask. Ditch that and I can handle the logo even though I think it's a downgrade.

Thank goodness it's still pewter. Its looking a little bit better now.

Not liking the idea of a bigger logo. Hell, with all the straps and the "look at me!" holes in helmets there isn't enough room for a regular-sized logo.

I like that it's still pewter. Chrome mask sucks, but damn... that new pirate ship logo is amazing.

The logo will grow on me, glad they kept pewter.

Also, it's about damn time that someone tries the "giant logo" look in the NFL.

It's too bad it came 15-20 years too late, when the rest of the sports world routinely amplified their logos to appear to "pop-out" the TV screen. Now it seems that sports logos are taking the whole, "homogenous, chrome-polish and league unifying" approach to the design.