TampaBayRays

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Getting New Logo, Helmet & Uniforms

I'm not opposed to the yolk idea, but the execution is lacking. Other than that...

GOOD GOD THAT FONT. WHY?!?!?!? BEVEL?!?!?!? BUCS ON ONE SIDE, SHIP ON THE OTHER. WHAT?!?!? No flow from helmet to unis whatsoever except the colors.

The interior most material for the font seems to similar to the mesh used elsewhere on the NIKE cuts:

workingovatime03.png

Here's a video showing the unis in all their glory.

Great seeing this video. noticed the socks were red with the red jersey. Honestly, I am not upset by the changes. I'm ready for the turnaround. Hopefully, these new threads spark some energy into the Tampa Bay fanbase.

Sooo...Nike is now copying Adidas with the mesh print on the numbers. LOL

MartinUni03_03_14_2_c.jpgMcCoyUni03_03_14_1_c.jpgMcCoyUni03_03_14_2_c.jpgMartinUni03_03_14_1_c.jpg

Well... I don't absolutely hate these.

The brighter red and orange actually go very nice together. The yoke and pewter fabric and the two different sleeve logos is an abomination though. They're definitely better than the Jags, but there is NO WAY these are an upgrade to their last set.

NOBs look like an non-italicized version of this:

star-trek-1.jpg

MartinUni03_03_14_1_c.jpg

What's hilarious is how their old practice jerseys used to get posted as rumors and we were all like, "Yeah, we'll never see anything like THAT on an NFL game jersey..."

Yeah...

Looks like the "cuts" in the white numbers are silver, so they're not as noticeable.

It's the chrome on the numbers they were talking about. Also on outline.

Anyone else from the 90's think of this when they see the "S" in Bucs?

S_symbol.png

STUSSY!

They should have showed off the red one this morning. Response wouldn't have been as overwhelmingly negative.

Have to admit...with a better font and the ship on both sleeves this wouldn't be nearly as much as a train wreck.

Too bad.

Absolute disaster. The number font is a joke. Everything about this is a joke. My god.

Wow, is that bad. I fear what Nike has for my Browns in 2015. :jawdrop: