Sign in to follow this  
crustin

New England Patriots Concept

Here I have a New England Patriots concept. Here are the features of the concept.

• Kept the helmet the same
  • Brand new Home and Road jerseys using a new alternate logo
  • Alternate logo with players number under it
  • Road alternate features white pants
  • Home alt is a throwback

Home

Home_zps7442c2df.png

Road

Away_zps53a5ce15.png

Road Alt

AwayAlt_zps49de3466.png

Home Alt "Throwback"

HomeAlt_zps8cfa46ea.png

I like it. A lot. Might be one of my favorite Patriot concepts on these boards.

My only suggestion would be to color the sleeves on the white uni. Also give the white a red collar. As is looks too much like the Texans.

But that home one is perfection

The red on navy looks a little off. Maybe make the numbers white with a red outline? Although I guess that's pretty similar to their current jerseys...

Fantastic. Love bringing in the red. looks way sharper, and makes for blue popping, simple yet well done design. I would take away the hat/numbers.

I'd change the color of the numbers on that first jersey. Most people wouldn't be able to see those red numbers on a navy blue jersey. It'd be particularly troublesome to people who are colorblind and to others the numbers would appear to "jump." I'd recolor the numbers to white with red trim. Everything else about the concept is OK.

Make the throwback the primary and it's a winner.

The home and away still have Elvis, so they can be improved.

the alt logo and number on the pants is too much when its already on the shoulder. if you like the number color on the home jersey, i would outline it better to make it stand out and lastly patriots wordmak logo somewhere.

I would either make the sleeve/TV numbers larger (they're 4" on NFL jerseys) or move them up to the shoulders like KC and Chicago did when NIKE took over. The tiny numbers matched with the logo and smaller-cut sleeves kind of jumbles things up just a bit. Other than that this is really nice.

I would like too see a red non throwback alternate

there is no need for the number on the pants, and the jersey looks a lot like texans jerseys to me with those colors, and the numbers need to be white