Seattle Metropolitan's Hockey Jersey

Zurangatang

Ive never done any hockey designs, or even watched hockey, but after watching some Olympic games I started to look into the history of hockey, the NHL and hockey in America and I really liked the old Seattle Metroplitan's logo. I thought of this jersey as a throwback third jersey for an expansion Seattle team. Looking for C&C because I have never done anything other than soccer before.

qcZiulQ.png

That seattle script on the actual letter looks a little BLAH! Maybe if it said seattle on the stripes on the bottom.

Yes. I would very much advise against spelling out "Seattle" on the s. I didn't know which direction to read it from or what it read until I looked at it for awhile. Plus, it just looks awkward

That seattle script on the actual letter looks a little BLAH! Maybe if it said seattle on the stripes on the bottom.

Yes. I would very much advise against spelling out "Seattle" on the s. I didn't know which direction to read it from or what it read until I looked at it for awhile. Plus, it just looks awkward

I think he was going for a classic look with their old logo. I personally love this.

I just took the S logo from the old Metropolitan sweaters.

2325281098_1ba1ec6c96_o.jpg

Archived