Fantasy League

Waughman12

Fantasy league   

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fantasy sports don't work this way on this message board.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

A fantasy league with a made-up fantasy sport eh?

yeah kinda confusing.

so basically it would be a made up sport and people but we would set it up like a fantasy league. i even don't know how it is all going to work right now

Probably because it isn't going to work, at least not on these forums. Look around at what sports the fantasy leagues on here are based on. You'll notice that they are real sports. You should probably also read over the fantasy guidelines here because this is not how it works as rams80 said earlier. Just stop with this stuff, these ideas are horrible.

8prlQWA.png

Hey man if the sport is nothin' stupid i'm in, but If you want to start a league on THIS SITE you need a minimum 500 votes and something like 5 months of membership. So, get POSTING! :)

No. We don't need anymore spammers, so don't get to posting for the heck of it

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

i wont spam trust me

Hey man if the sport is nothin' stupid i'm in, but If you want to start a league on THIS SITE you need a minimum 500 votes and something like 5 months of membership. So, get POSTING! :)

No. We don't need anymore spammers, so don't get to posting for the heck of it

Archived