2014 MLB Season Thread

Gary

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many fat-asses in baseball ....fielder and m. cabrera, sandoval + many others........and the young dude in st. louis, matt adams, 23 years old as a rookie and fat as hell.....nasty stuff all around, why don´t the team doctors tell their players to loose weight to prevent future injuries.......facepalm

Even after having season tickets last season, I still find the D Backs to be a hard sell. Then they go and do punk ass stuff like this. They're downright AWFUL, boring as all hell to watch, and they're a bunch of classless thugs. I'm sorry, I gave it nearly 100 games, but the more I see of the D Backs, the more I dislike them. Any team that can make people garner sympathy for the freaking Dodgers (after the Ian Kennedy fiasco last season) aren't worth a second of my time.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/diamondbacks-play-revenge-game--drill-andrew-mccutchen-with-fastball-073625493.html

No one has sympathy for the Dodgers :P

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Too many fat-asses in baseball ....fielder and m. cabrera, sandoval + many others........and the young dude in st. louis, matt adams, 23 years old as a rookie and fat as hell.....nasty stuff all around, why don´t the team doctors tell their players to loose weight to prevent future injuries.......facepalm

Michelle Obama introduces exercise plan to combat obesity in professional baseball players.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

first of all, I never knew 4 players were too many and second, Sandoval lost weight this off season to get back in shape. So did C.C. Sabathia. If they truly are "fat asses" then why are they playing such an athletic sport? Oh that's because they are ATHLETES and they go through TRAINING. Athletes come in all sizes. If you want to still think they are "fat asses" take a long look at 50% of NFL players who are "fat asses" and try to tell me they are different from MLB "fat asses".

first of all, I never knew 4 players were too many and second, Sandoval lost weight this off season to get back in shape. So did C.C. Sabathia. If they truly are "fat asses" then why are they playing such an athletic sport? Oh that's because they are ATHLETES and they go through TRAINING. Athletes come in all sizes. If you want to still think they are "fat asses" take a long look at 50% of NFL players who are "fat asses" and try to tell me they are different from MLB "fat asses".
they are not different...they are nasty too...

but back on topic, prince fielder out for the season with a neck injury.........he doesn't even HAVE a :censored:ing neck !!

All of L.A. sports teams can rot in hell for all I care :devil:

Angels´gonna win the WS ! :)
Not technically an LA-based team, just in name. If you were going LA area teams yes.
Yes i know, but they are still gonna win.....Trout with the series MVP ! :)

but back on topic, prince fielder out for the season with a neck injury.........he doesn't even HAVE a :censored:ing neck !!

Well then I guess you have something against obese people

Archived