So I recently did a Michigan Panthers concept inspired by the new A11 football stuff coming out right now. It was fun so I've decided to do a few more. I probably won't do the whole league but I'm open to any suggestions on which teams to do. Im just posting uniforms here, but i will post links to the entire project, which includes logos and apparel.

C&C welcome

I was hoping this wasn't some half assed paint by numbers concept series! These look absolutely great. The colors on both are fantastic, and I love the Bulls update.

These are terrific....great work!

Win and win. More please.

(and for everyone else, definitely click on the links to the full projects. Cool stuff to be found)

Awesome job. Not a fan of the Bulls colors, but that logo is SWEET. Anytime you are tempted to stop work on this topic and sleep, or eat, etc..ignore it and keep pumping out the USFL!

Love the completeness of the concepts. The fonts, the logos, the uniforms......beautiful

Can't wait to see more!

Love that Panthers set. Great job so far.

Holy mother, that Bulls concept is out of this world! (**)(**)(**)(**)(**):notworthy:

I love the color combo used in Jacksonville.

That bring said if I do have one gripe, it's that I'd remove the stripe from the Panthers helmet.

Very nice stuff here. I think my only suggestion would be to eliminate the white outline from the Bulls' helmet logo, if possible. Given the lack of white on the rest of the logo and the uniform, I think it'd make for a more cohesive set.

Looking forward to the rest.