Nice. I really like the striping on the leg with the piping on either side. Are you using gray AND black?

One comment, what if you were to treat the shading on the numbers like you do in the primary logo with the darker color curving up the sides of the numerals just a tad?

Man awesome job.

Michigan just pops!

Washingto nice shade of green, that looks really nice.

Maulers just beautiful with that color scheme.

USFL were ahead of there time with design.

I would suggest using copper helmets on Arizona. They had great colors.

Overall great job!

In general I love all of these! They're all pretty clean and the colors are very sharp. Keep up the great work!

It seems Im a bit stuck on the Breakers. I've finished the word mark and uniforms, but I cant get the logo right. I really want the include the boston light, the lighthouse in boston harbor, but my logos keep looking a little too soccer-crest-ish. Im trying to avoid just doing a generic wave, but Id love some suggestions on what other people think would look good. Heres a preview of the word mark and possible helmet (could go with or without logo)

BostonBreakersWordmarkV2small_zps1f44f79

BostonBreakersHelmet2small_zps04445638.p

Great woodmark! Not exactly sold on the waves though on the helmet. Maybe modernize what the breakers originally had and incorporate that into a stripe??? Just a thought

The breakers helmet needs some waves that are actually breaking!

Great job on Orlando, love the logo.

Orlando is great, but I'm getting a MiLB vibe. It'd be a great baseball logo.

The Jacksonville concept is fantastic, IMO.

Not quite feeling the Orlando helmet design...seems to have too much going on. Perhaps, lose the O? Also, I believe this is a team/brand/logo concept that really needs a darker shade of blue.

Lots of good stuff here. Somehow I missed this until now. Im late on this, but the persective on the Panthers nose seems off. The Maulers and Renegades wordmark are too detailed for my taste, but the Bulls logo is fantastic, the Federals are also very nice.

I'm calling bull****. No, seriously...

37e005f0aa70d73cdac8c4f252e1abbd.jpg

I'm calling bull****. No, seriously...

37e005f0aa70d73cdac8c4f252e1abbd.jpg

Wow that is way to similar, the back and shading are nearly identical, but I assure you i would never intentionally plagiarize. Here are some of the reference images I used when making the logo.

photo1_zps5fadfa12.jpg

photo2_zps46cc2b76.jpg

I also referenced the redbulls logo.

You can see similar shading along the backs of both of these images. Nevertheless I will definitely be taking mine down and reworking it until I can comfortably call it my own. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I hope this incident doesn't taint the opinion on the rest of my work.