Quebec City Soccer Team Concept

the_jackpot

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a concept for a Quebec city based soccer team and was looking for feedback. In theory, this team would play in NASL and would get a rivalry going with the new Ottawa Fury FC team and with the MLS' Montreal Impact.

My concept is farely simple and based on the Paris Saint-Germain appelation and on the city's coat of arms. For any of you that failed their geography classes, the "Saint-Laurent" is the river that crosses the Province of Quebec. I wanted to use some blue as it's basically mandatory for any Quebec city sports team, and was debating between green or yellow as a secondary color. As you can see, I went with 2 tones of blue and with yellow, also using it for my clash kit.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Also consider that all of this was done using MSPaint.

Thanks in advance,

-LG-

QSLfc.png

QSLkit.png

I concur with previous posts with making the band with the names a bit thicker and Saint Laurent font size a little smaller. I do like the logo a lot...fit the Quebec City motif. The only qualm I have with the away kit is the wave going across the chest. I don't really think it suits being on a football skirt. I would remove it and place West Jet logo in it's place. Keep up the good work mate!

Archived