Wolf Logo

Ragone

Well I have recently switched over to illustrator from photoshop as I wanted cleaner logos. I have slowly progressed into creating ok logos on illustrator but there are still some major faults. I just wanted to show you guys a wolf logo I began working on. The colors are just placeholders and will be changing. I just wanted feedback on how I can improve this logo as it is certainly needed. Thanks.

2dmi4pl.png

Looks great! I'd say with the ears, yes I read the colour placeholder part, but in the case with the current colours on the ears, fill in with back, and then add some green, i dunno, depth? like here:

wollongongwolves2.gif

kinda make the outside the main colour of the fur, with that black stuff in the ears being the green on yours.

Other than that, looks fantastic!

Looks really sharp!! I like it!! It does look more like a dog than a wolf though but it does look astounding and you definitely got that cleaner logo you were looking for. Nice job!

Thanks man.

Looks great! I'd say with the ears, yes I read the colour placeholder part, but in the case with the current colours on the ears, fill in with back, and then add some green, i dunno, depth? like here:

wollongongwolves2.gif

kinda make the outside the main colour of the fur, with that black stuff in the ears being the green on yours.

Yeah I see what your saying. Thanks for the feedback, I agree with the depth issue. That's why I posted this. Thanks a lot.

Looks really sharp!! I like it!! It does look more like a dog than a wolf though but it does look astounding and you definitely got that cleaner logo you were looking for. Nice job!

Thanks man.

wollongongwolves2.gif

Yeah I see what your saying. Thanks for the feedback, I agree with the depth issue. That's why I posted this. Thanks a lot.

No problem! Yeah, it was just kinda, since the outline is green, that could very possibly be 2 black hairs on the top of its head connecting. Looking great so far!

Thanks man.

wollongongwolves2.gif

No problem! Yeah, it was just kinda, since the outline is green, that could very possibly be 2 black hairs on the top of its head connecting. Looking great so far!

Yeah I agree! Thanks man!

the mouth doesnt look mean enough, looks like he has a smirk. and the last change would fix the ears. idk what it is but they seem "unrealistic". Love It!

Yeah I agree with the mouth. And for the ears the reference image I used had the ears like that but I think I'm just portraying them wrong. Will definitely work on them.

First off, what style are you looking for? Cartoon? Realistic? Maybe think of some logos that are in the same "vein" as what you're envisioning. Overall I'd say look over the nose. A wolf will have a longer snout and larger nose compared to a dog.

Yeah I see what your saying with the snout, that was bugging me too. Will definitely lengthen the snout and a larger nose. Thanks for the feedback.

Well I have recently switched over to illustrator from photoshop as I wanted cleaner logos. I have slowly progressed into creating ok logos on illustrator but there are still some major faults. I just wanted to show you guys a wolf logo I began working on. The colors are just placeholders and will be changing. I just wanted feedback on how I can improve this logo as it is certainly needed. Thanks.

2dmi4pl.png

It's a great start. For me, the nose is a bit too pointy. The head seems a bit flat up top as well.

gYH2mW9.png

Alright so I cleaned up the wolf a bit. For right now I cleaned up the actual shape of the wolf. I fixed the ears, I think at least. I think it's looking better than the original but I would like to get more feedback. Thanks a lot.

2s1rxj8.png

Is this your (Columbus?) Coyotes logo for your football league?

This was going to serve as the basis to it. But, I'm not sure. I was just kind of playing around in illustrator trying to get used to it. So yes maybe.

The upturned snout makes me think of a fox more than a wolf but other than that its good

Hmm, I kind of do get the whole fox vibe from it. Will definitely work on it but thanks.

MUCH BETTER

Thanks.

Archived