OKC Thunder Logo Set** Jerseys & Court Now Up

hettinger_rl

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The eyes look like a prize fighter but I love this logo 1000x better than what they already have.

These are good but the current logo is golden and I love it.
If you think that the Thunder's current logo is golden, I'm not sure that you should be giving feedback. That logo is the worst in a league that doesn't have many good ones. As for this concept, I agree that the eyes should have some definition. I am also unsure as to why the shield around head is being used, I think it is better by itself.

scarvessmall_zpsc4c8e942.png

The eyes look like a prize fighter but I love this logo 1000x better than what they already have.

These are good but the current logo is golden and I love it.
If you think that the Thunder's current logo is golden, I'm not sure that you should be giving feedback. That logo is the worst in a league that doesn't have many good ones. As for this concept, I agree that the eyes should have some definition. I am also unsure as to why the shield around head is being used, I think it is better by itself.

Do either of these look better? Also, I have the shield for three reasons; it keeps a little bit of their current shape, it adds a little Oklahoma to the logo (high Native American population and the whole state used to be "Indian Territory"), and it seems to be in keping with the league style.

1z4v19g.jpg8yewya.jpg

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

I think if you put a little pupil in there it will work on the latest version for they eye.

This is what it looks like with pupils. I feel that it loses some of it's ominous feeling, which is the same feeling some people get when they hear thunder.

2hqa24z.jpg

Thanks all, I'm really liking the way these are turning out. I can imagine these marks on t-shirts, hoodies, etc. Next I need to try to tackle jerseys and wordmarks. Here are two of the arrowhead-shield looks w/ eyes:

29l226o.jpg2gwe33q.jpg

I think if you put a little pupil in there it will work on the latest version for they eye.

This is what it looks like with pupils. I feel that it loses some of it's ominous feeling, which is the same feeling some people get when they hear thunder.

2hqa24z.jpg

I think thats great really brings in all the elements to me

I don't know if I can agree. I think it still seems menacing, but in more of a "mean kid" kind of way.

I just got in on this topic. I think the best option was the third option. The thunderhead cloud with the bison profile, shear brilliance. And agree about how terrible their current logo is, I am not artistic at all and could have come up with something better.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

I just got in on this topic. I think the best option was the third option. The thunderhead cloud with the bison profile, shear brilliance. And agree about how terrible their current logo is, I am not artistic at all and could have come up with something better.

Thank you for the compliment.

Archived