OKC Thunder Logo Set** Jerseys & Court Now Up

hettinger_rl

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try the red buffalo with the blue mountains on a yellow background.

Sorry guess it's not mountains. Oops. I meant arrowhead.

Like this?:

n5m2gw.jpg16kq4qu.jpg

You mentioned mountains. I hadn't thought of that shape as mountains, but it would fit with the Thunder's story of how their Bison mascot came to be.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Could this work as a Primary? I could really use some feedback, feels like I could be spinning my wheels. Good or bad, give it to me straight.

dfgmj9.jpg

Can we see what the mountains would look like as a cloud?

With or without the lines?

Without....otherwise it looks kinda like Denver and I thnk it'll look quite sharp.

:wub:(dance):boogie:(bow):jawdrop::censored:(sleepz):puke::woot::sleeping::hockeysmiley::therock::oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

With or without OKC?

With Cloud:

2ly6hxh.jpg

Definitely without. This looks great.

Definitely without and removed that okc on the forehead. Looks like the mark of the beast from Revelation!!!

What more does anyone see to be done? Are any of the other looks viable as secondary and tertiary?

I honestly really liked the tornado behind the Buffacloud thingy. And the lightning chin tuning into the N is brilliant!!

The eyes, it all depends on what colour you fill it in, I'd say red, and not the red used in the Colour Palette, just a red that stands out. Either that or the pupils.

I wish that Thunder would use this, it would be the nicest logo in the NBA and the best part is.... NO BASKETBALL!!

I like the last version posted, but I'm confused, is the buffalo/bison also a storm cloud? If so I don't really see the need for the other clouds to be in the background. I think the clever bison/ storm cloud logo is strong enough on its own.

Another clever design choice have the lightning bolt/beard also be apart of the N of Thunder in the wordmark. Ties the two together nicely without looking forced.

That last post of the logo with the clouds is the BEST ONE as a primary

I honestly really liked the tornado behind the Buffacloud thingy. And the lightning chin tuning into the N is brilliant!!

The eyes, it all depends on what colour you fill it in, I'd say red, and not the red used in the Colour Palette, just a red that stands out. Either that or the pupils.

I wish that Thunder would use this, it would be the nicest logo in the NBA and the best part is.... NO BASKETBALL!!

I like the last version posted, but I'm confused, is the buffalo/bison also a storm cloud? If so I don't really see the need for the other clouds to be in the background. I think the clever bison/ storm cloud logo is strong enough on its own.

Another clever design choice have the lightning bolt/beard also be apart of the N of Thunder in the wordmark. Ties the two together nicely without looking forced.

Thanks for all the kind words!

I have plans for a secondary or tertiary that is a T with the horns and beard of the bison head, any thoughts on that idea? Also, should I make a profile or 3/4 view of the bison head?

Archived