hettinger_rl

OKC Thunder Logo Set** Jerseys & Court Now Up

No, stick to the old one, you can't improve a perfect design. ;)

Does anyone like this better?

2j1vo5j.jpg

No, stick to the old one, you can't improve a perfect design. ;)

Yeah, I was just thinking what could push the look that much further.

I'm not sure if this works, but in trying to pare everything down to just Prime, 2nd, a couple tertiary, and wordmark I combined a couple of my previous elements. What do you think?

2yuy2b8.jpg

A thought occurs here, Hettinger. Here you're using an arrowhead as the exterior shape of the logo with the bison head inside it below the wordmark. What if...you were to take that bison head and make IT the exterior shape of the logo? If you can work it out, the portion above the wordmark could be clouds evocative of the top of the bison head, to include the horns...and below the wordmark would be the lower portion of the head in (somewhat of) the form of a basketball, or at least include the thread lines. If you can fashion a bison goatee from that, then I think you'll finally have a strong primary nailed down. (Hope all this makes sense.)

Try it out and see.

I'm not sure if this works, but in trying to pare everything down to just Prime, 2nd, a couple tertiary, and wordmark I combined a couple of my previous elements. What do you think?

2yuy2b8.jpg

A thought occurs here, Hettinger. Here you're using an arrowhead as the exterior shape of the logo with the bison head inside it below the wordmark. What if...you were to take that bison head and make IT the exterior shape of the logo? If you can work it out, the portion above the wordmark could be clouds evocative of the top of the bison head, to include the horns...and below the wordmark would be the lower portion of the head in (somewhat of) the form of a basketball, or at least include the thread lines. If you can fashion a bison goatee from that, then I think you'll finally have a strong primary nailed down. (Hope all this makes sense.)

Try it out and see.

Here's a rough look. Is this what you're thinking of?

2vcx9mo.jpg

Not bad looks really good. .better than the current OKC logo but this one pales in comparison to your other one. The other is just that good! This one 8-8.5/10

2yuy2b8.jpg

Try it out and see.

Here's a rough look. Is this what you're thinking of?

2vcx9mo.jpg

Yep..something along that line. It's a more abstract idea (which can be both difficult and fun to work out at the same time), but I believe it can also be a stronger one once/if you get it all worked out.

Dude move on to your next thread. You're done here. It's all perfect. It's like trying to make a sequel to the perfect movie and ruining it.

Dude move on to your next thread. You're done here. It's all perfect. It's like trying to make a sequel to the perfect movie and ruining it.

True that, nothing you have done since the full set page has been an upgrade.

LAAAAAAAAAATE to this thread. Anyway, I agree the logos are done, but you should make uni's and a court, then this thread will be complete.

We've been asking or talking about uniforms and court concepts for almost a month. Guess He's been busy or awol!!

That OKC in the primary is almost shrunk to nothing even at this size. I get that the challenge is to keep that negative space from feeling too static, but I'm not sure if this is the way to.

That OKC in the primary is almost shrunk to nothing even at this size. I get that the challenge is to keep that negative space from feeling too static, but I'm not sure if this is the way to.

I agree, however I don't think it is any worse than other such examples in the league. (Mavericks, Hornets, Raptors, Bucks)

Unis??court?? Its been a year almost and nothing else cept this?? Smh

5jzm6w.jpg

Ok, here are some basic uni designs. Simple stripes, same number font, didn't go wild with it. Tried to downplay the dark blue (too much of it in the league). I will be creating an alternate.

xcvz4j.jpg1z4brk3.jpg