Croatian League of American Football - CLAF (Koprivnica ROOSTERS added 19/20)

dado

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morao sam zguglat legible, di si samo tu riječ našao. :P

Ajde i ja ću na engleskom da se ne žale.

A fellow Croat, nice. I love your work on the basketball courts.

I will play a bit with the numbers, maybe i'll come up with something, we'll see.

Make sure you follow the thread, I would really like to hear your opinions on the rest of the teams.:)

Hahaha dugo sam na ovom forumu pa sam pokupio izraza.

I like the Greenhorns as well, especially the monogram of GH and it kinda resembles a football. But I don't see the reason for that shadow under the main logo. Its a little bit confusing.

Can't wait to see what's next.

Welcome!

Haha I was hoping somebody would notice that.

To tell you the thruth, I don't know why I put that shadow underneath, it kinda just happend and I thought it looked good so I left it.

Next up will be the Požega JAILBIRDS and I'm warning you: It's a bit alot cartoonish and a bit out there, but thats for a reason. Jail is hard as it is so they need a bit of cheering up.

I'm joking, I like how it looks.:D

Brace yourself, the Jailbirds are coming. :P

Požega JAILBIRDS

PO_EGA_LOGO_4.png

Obviously, the inspiration for the team came from the fact that there's a jail in Požega.
The colours of the city of Požega are blue and yellow.
JAILBIRDS_LOGO_CONCEPT.png

PO_EGA_HOME_KIT5.png

PO_EGA_AWAY_KIT5.png

PO_EGA_FIELD_CONCEPT.png

GREAT work. The updated wordmark for the Greenhorns is great. I like what you did with the Armada concept. My only suggestion would be make the numbers a little bit smaller, thin the stroke around the numbers and use a double outline like you have in the logo and wordmark. I really like the choice of "Jailbirds" as a nickname. You're right, they are very cartoonish.

gYH2mW9.png

GREAT work. The updated wordmark for the Greenhorns is great. I like what you did with the Armada concept. My only suggestion would be make the numbers a little bit smaller, thin the stroke around the numbers and use a double outline like you have in the logo and wordmark. I really like the choice of "Jailbirds" as a nickname. You're right, they are very cartoonish.

Thank you, i'm glad you like it. I will definitely do something with the Armada numbers.

I know the numbers on all of my concepts are a little bit big but I REALLY love big numbers on jerseys.

Next up will be the Krk ISLANDERS.

Correction: The ISLANDERS aren't quite looking the way I want so instead next will be the 2 Zagreb teams: THUNDER and PATRIOTS.

Zagreb PATRIOTS

ZGB_PATRIOTS_LOGO.png

The Zagreb PATRIOTS were founded in 2010.
Their colours are black and gold.
The logo is a letter P in glagoljica - the oldest known Slavic alphabet from the 9th century.
I acually like the logo so I didn't change much, I just re-colored it and I made a new wordmark.
ZGB_PATRIOTS_LOGO_CONCEPT.png

HELMET_CONCEPT_patriots.png

ZGB_PATRIOTS_HOME_KIT1.png

ZGB_PATRIOTS_AWAY_KIT1.png

ZGB_PATRIOTS_FIELD_CONCEPT.png

Archived