Major League Discusball, fictional sport

xxstormmxx

Slim down the uniforms... go with sleek shoulder pads and some cross between a football jersey and compression shirt... basically go for a slimmer football uniform.... and get rid of the bulky helmet... you could go the rugby route and go with no helmet... this would lead to no leading with your head (for obvious reasons)

Here's a little bit of league history.

_____

MLD was founded in 1950 when a group of ex football players were upset with current leagues and wanted a new sport. The original league had ten teams, New York, New Jersey, California, Manchester, London, Ohio, Utah, Minnesota, South Carolina, and Nevada. Through the years, more teams were added.
The sport was named discusball to not be confused with discus, an Olympic sport.

The team with the most titles is California, with eleven, followed by New York and Ohio with nine each and London with seven. Utah has six championships and the most hall of famers of any team.

2n1v22w.jpg

I made another uniform, the Alabama Orangemen. Here's the photo: http://imgur.com/ilfIcvF

_____

Bio:

The Orangemen are the most controversial team, with a name that people have been asking them to change for years. They have an all-women secondary made up of cornerbacks Alana Bernard, Erica Hensly, Jami Fitzpatrick, and Jennie Lewis, and safeties Hannah and Lara Steele, with Lara being defensive player of the year in 2012. The Orangemen have three titles and five appearances in the championship. The team led the league in defensive touchdowns, interceptions, and forced fumbles last year, when they won the title.

2n1v22w.jpg

Not bad, but it suffers from the same problem as the Buffalo Sabres Alt. I would suggest making both the front and back black, and have orange side panels. Pretty good start, though.

And shorts with black side panels.

Some scheduling stuff for this week. I think I figured scheduling out, games will be spread through the week.

Monday Games:

Alabama at Athens, 56-0 Alabama

Missouri at Alaska, 35-34 Mizzou

Delaware at Nashvillle, 21-0 Nashville

Hawaii at California, 35-21 Cal

Utah at Oregon, 45-35 Utah

Wyoming at South Dakota, 14-7, Wyoming

2n1v22w.jpg

Archived