2016 Summer Olympics Uniforms ( 7/15 Denmark Basketball )

Moom

I like the template as long as it's accompanied with a flat version. So far, you have some very unique designs in this thread that I think would work for international basketball. Can't say I'm a fan of that font for France, though.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I like the template as long as it's accompanied with a flat version. So far, you have some very unique designs in this thread that I think would work for international basketball. Can't say I'm a fan of that font for France, though.

Cheers, thanks for the feedback! Yeah the fonts a bit avant-garde looking, I'll probably add the bar in the R and A.

Hey thanks for the reply! I see your point! I was never into the paint thing, I much prefer a more 'organic' look when I design, hence the 'kit lying on the floor' template. It still gets the point of the kit across quite clearly; any other view ( save the back view,though that just shows the font) would be rather superfluous.

As much as I appreciate the feedback I do think 'awful' is a rather negative and uncalled for. I believe it's just extremely different from what's posted here. Which is essentially what I'm going for!

Cheers!

The original template is far superior, I get what you're trying to achieve with the new one but it's not working. It's taking away from the actual design and making it hard to convey exactly what the jersey would look like. Do we usually see jerseys crumbled up on the floor or do we see them on a player? Most designs are done on a flat template so it's easy to replicate. I'd suggest the same thing CAB did, supplement this template would a flat one and I think it would improve!

Love the previous uniforms, China is wonderful.

China's basketball jersey looks great. Will you be willing to try Estonia's basketball jersey. Their not that good in basketball but it would be unique to see a concept of Estonia's b-ball jersey

Sorry about the wacky nature of this one, not sure if its a home or away, but its something outside the box!

Estonia Basketball Kit

eE5Nrtn.png

I think I understand where the template is going and having some sort of background to accompany it, will help people see it. You can throw a normal jersey on the floor - wrinkled and all - and someone could judge it the same if it was flat, take away the background, their attention is taken away from the actual jersey and they are more focused on the odd shape. It's definitely an interesting template, but I too would like to see it accompanied by a flat template clean of any "realistic" effects.

I think I understand where the template is going and having some sort of background to accompany it, will help people see it. You can throw a normal jersey on the floor - wrinkled and all - and someone could judge it the same if it was flat, take away the background, their attention is taken away from the actual jersey and they are more focused on the odd shape. It's definitely an interesting template, but I too would like to see it accompanied by a flat template clean of any "realistic" effects.

Agreed, either have a flat template with the wrinkled. Or you could do the flat template and the template in which the playeris wearing the jersey. I also like the look of Estonia.

For a request, could we see Denmark?

That's what- She

Agreed, either have a flat template with the wrinkled. Or you could do the flat template and the template in which the playeris wearing the jersey. I also like the look of Estonia.

For a request, could we see Denmark?

Heres Denmark. I went with a different jersey type for this one.

f9zhU80.png

I actually don't mind the template that much. It would be nice to see the back of the jersey, though. That said, because it appears you are sticking with this template, I would suggest making the background more of a contrast, the way you have done with Denmark. France and Estonia have white in the uniform and you're using a white background. Maybe it's just my eyes (and it's still early), but the white, the background, the wrinkles... there's a lot that starts to get muddled.

As for the designs themselves, everything in the original template is great. Although the font is off-putting for France, I think you did a good job of translating what Nike would/could do. If you picked black or white as the primary for Estonia, then used the blues as accents, that would be much better. Right now, the Estonia top kind of looks like a distance runner's jersey. No issues with Denmark.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Archived