Carnage MMA

Waughman12

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you familiar with IFL? Because they originally had the same concept.

ifl-logos.jpg

no i was not

i am making a list of fighters. They all will be real except for a few

you will have one fighter of each weight class plus a coach and a hitman

Halifax Explosion

HalifaxExplosion_zps76f6cd60.png

More to come.

really good job

Welterweight fighters who will join the league bolded- fought in the UFC underlined- fought in Bellator Crossed out- was former welterweight champion

1. Douglas Lima

2. Johny Hendricks

3.Carlos Condit

4. Rick Hawn

5.Robbie Lawler

6. Rory 'Ares' MacDonald

7. Joe Riggs

8. Jake Shields

9. Dong Hyun 'Stun Gun' Kim

10. Kia Davis

So does anyone actually read the fantasy sports guidelines anymore or do you just all think you can Trojan Horse leagues onto the board.

Speaking of which, the trojan horses we've seen in the last month are really, really brazen. At least the Greeks had the presence of mind to stay quiet until they were in the city.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

So does anyone actually read the fantasy sports guidelines anymore or do you just all think you can Trojan Horse leagues onto the board.

Speaking of which, the trojan horses we've seen in the last month are really, really brazen. At least the Greeks had the presence of mind to stay quiet until they were in the city.

this isnt going to be a fantasy league

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

FYI Sim leagues are fantasy leagues.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Don't rain on the parade. If they're having a good time putting this up why crash it unless there is going to be an actual critique here?

Don't rain on the parade. If they're having a good time putting this up why crash it unless there is going to be an actual critique here?

Because "they're having fun" is a really :censored: ty justification for ignoring rules.

Today, we are all otaku.

any questions on anything?

thank you mr wonka

For once, I'm siding with Rams on this one. You guys could wait and join a fantasy league when you have more 'experience' on the boards, or create a league off the boards.

BTW, I'm pretty sure that's my lacrosse template your using. You could've at least given credit to either me or kiwi_canadian for the template (Kiwi made the tops; I edited it for lacrosse).

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Section 411. Simulation Leagues

Simulation leagues shall be certified on a case by case basis. They are not to be considered fantasy leagues as defined in this document.

-From the fantasy league constitution, meaning sim leagues are not fantasy leagues, and you do not have to have been a member for 6 months to start one.

qjmf8gfss7kivgth30eo3f19b_zps05455a47.giiko8i2w57la790evvqfhvre2f_zpsf00d15d5.gicdxd8xpogngx4cr7dnlwdghfp_zpsc521828f.gi89551301999_zpsdc887eb0.gif?t=1392410149

Because "they're having fun" is a really :censored: ty justification for ignoring rules.

Wait, what rule is being ignored? I might change my opinion. Is there something with Sim Leagues on the boards?

Section 411. Simulation Leagues

Simulation leagues shall be certified on a case by case basis. They are not to be considered fantasy leagues as defined in this document.

-From the fantasy league constitution, meaning sim leagues are not fantasy leagues, and you do not have to have been a member for 6 months to start one.

thank u

For once, I'm siding with Rams on this one. You guys could wait and join a fantasy league when you have more 'experience' on the boards, or create a league off the boards.

BTW, I'm pretty sure that's my lacrosse template your using. You could've at least given credit to either me or kiwi_canadian for the template (Kiwi made the tops; I edited it for lacrosse).

did not know sorry if it is i am using a soccer template not lacrosse

Archived