Carnage MMA

Waughman12

Section 411. Simulation Leagues

Simulation leagues shall be certified on a case by case basis. They are not to be considered fantasy leagues as defined in this document.

-From the fantasy league constitution, meaning sim leagues are not fantasy leagues, and you do not have to have been a member for 6 months to start one.

It also says that they are certified on a case by case basis. Which means that there is little to no chance in hell that this (or any other "fantasy league" concept) will become an official CCSLC league.

Additionally, these "concepts disguised as people trying to circumvent fantasy rules" are...well, complete and utter crap. No form, no function to any of the logos or uniforms. Do some research, go back to the drawing boards on all of them and actually LEARN the damn programs to do proper concepts.

..and honestly, the "I only have paint" excuses are beyond old. Inkscape is 100% free to download and fairly easy to lean if you take the time to do so.

If the next excuse is "well, my parents won't let me download...", then you need to take some time away from this board and grow up.

I swear to <unnamed deity> it's these lazy, crap concepts, and influx of imbecile posters that are driving away people from these boards.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simulation leagues shall be certified on a case by case basis. They are not to be considered fantasy leagues as defined in this document.

-From the fantasy league constitution, meaning sim leagues are not fantasy leagues, and you do not have to have been a member for 6 months to start one.

It also says that they are certified on a case by case basis. Which means that there is little to no chance in hell that this (or any other "fantasy league" concept) will become an official CCSLC league.

Additionally, these "concepts disguised as people trying to circumvent fantasy rules" are...well, complete and utter crap. No form, no function to any of the logos or uniforms. Do some research, go back to the drawing boards on all of them and actually LEARN the damn programs to do proper concepts.

..and honestly, the "I only have paint" excuses are beyond old. Inkscape is 100% free to download and fairly easy to lean if you take the time to do so.

If the next excuse is "well, my parents won't let me download...", then you need to take some time away from this board and grow up.

I swear to <unnamed deity> it's these lazy, crap concepts, and influx of imbecile posters that are driving away people from these boards.

FINALLY! SOMEONE SAID IT!

spencer-fisher-ufc-shorts.jpg

see want i mean

i never said i wanted it to be an official league

Middleweight class fighters joining the league Bolded- was a UFC fighter Underlined- fought in Bellator MMA Crossed out was lightweight champion

1. Chris 'The All-American' Weidman

2. Anderson 'The Spider' Silva

3. Doug Marshall

4. Vitor Belfort

5. Brett Cooper

6. Lyoto ' THe Dragon' Machida

7. Brennan Ward

8. Ronaldo 'Jacare' Souza

9. Michael Bisping

10. Felix Bauer

Middleweight class fighters joining the league Bolded- was a UFC fighter Underlined- fought in Bellator MMA Crossed out was lightweight champion

1. Chris 'The All-American' Weidman

2. Anderson 'The Spider' Silva

3. Doug Marshall

4. Vitor Belfort

5. Brett Cooper

6. Lyoto ' THe Dragon' Machida

7. Brennan Ward

8. Ronaldo 'Jacare' Souza

9. Michael Bisping

10. Felix Bauer

I claim Silva for the Dynasty. By the way, I might update the unis today.

2n1v22w.jpg

spencer-fisher-ufc-shorts.jpg

see want i mean

i never said i wanted it to be an official league

It was implied.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived