Chicago Bulls Logo Concept

flipdesignstudio

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everybody. Here is one of the first iterations I did with a more blocky style nose ring. I just wasn't sure it translated well enough.

UpdatedBullsConcept.jpg

take your times on the jerseys and court man. btw. just turned this pic to one of my desktop wallpaper man! Love this. ps. I'd use this whole logo with the windy city basketball as a center court logo .then again you have several kick ass logos that can equally be the center court logo.

shado_logo.gif

Overall, this is very nice. I think I like the gray more than the light blue, but both are nice. I'll echo AAO: it's a bit blocky, which makes it a little harsh to view. Seems like adding some curvature to the overall design would help.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Hm... I'm going to call the shoulders a big miss. Loving the alt, though I feel it could use some black (numbers or team name?) to tie to the main identity and provide some contrast.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Nice work on the logos! The light blue on the shoulders doesn't completely work for me, but I'm not against light blue on the uniform itself. At this point I don't have a suggestion on where to improve it, though. Looking forward to the evolution of this concept.

Here are 3 jersey concepts to go along with my new logo concepts.

bullsjerseyconcepts.jpg

That alternate is gorgeous.

I agree with the others though...the powder blue just isn't flowing on the shoulders. I would maybe make that outside stroke on the numbers a few points thicker, and just roll with that as your tie to the flag...otherwise, I can't really see anything else working without looking out of "tradition." Maybe a patch of some sort?

Everybody has had some great points... here are a few options with some of your guys' feedback.

I pulled the blue from the shoulder... included a block "Chicago"away version along with a script version.

Played with the alt to try and differentiate it from the current Clippers and '80s Kings a bit more.

bullsjerseyconcepts2.jpg

I love the blue jersey with the white stripe down the sides, and I like the script word mark the most for the blue jersey.

I think the light blue as the outside stroke on the numbers woeks really well. I'd actually say that BULLS looks better than CHICAGO on the road jersey, just because I'm so used to seeing it as "Bulls" on the red jersey. It's pretty iconic.

tumblr_m4uqnvDMb41qm9rypo1_500.jpg

I do like the Chicago script as an alternate red, as it's a shout out to the old red jersey.

the-chicago-bulls-used-their-third-pick-

I really like those blue alts. I think I prefer the stripes on one side with the old school Chicago wordmark across the chest. Great job!

I also like on the court design you didn't add a huge basketball behind the bull. I hate that about the Bull's court.

Archived