Sign in to follow this  
GriffinM6

Miami Hurricanes Fauxback Basketball Concept

I was looking at the Canes page on the mothership, as they are my favorite team, and I came across their old script. I decided to use it on a fauxback style basketball uniform. The sweatback logo is from Ren69 and the template is from mbannon92!

CanesBasketballThrowback_zps9992bb0b.png

Nice use of an old logo.

If you make more of this set, would you considering the new-ish "U"-- I like it. - I saw the U on the neck. Add it somewhere else?

Just a suggetstion. Good Job

Edited by Jake3.roo

Amazing.

Good concept overall Griff, I'd suggest centering the number though!

Really like it, how would it look with a really thin, light pinstripe? I don't know, just a thought. Not too crowded either, just something subtle that continues through the shorts.

Would you mind linking to where I can get this template? Thanks. Also, Good concept, but I would change the M logo on the shorts to the U logo. As of now, there are just too many logos.

I basically copied and pasted the template into photoshop, and made it usable. I'll probably post it on deviantart soon. Also, I'll try it with just the U on the shorts

Good concept overall Griff, I'd suggest centering the number though!

With the way the script is shaped, I figured the off-center number would look better. I'll take a look at the centered number however.