NFL JERSEYS REFRESH

bbb

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you're typing, in the toolbar there is an image thumbnail. Click that and paste the link where the image is at. That means you have to upload the image somewhere. I use the Gyazo screen capture for my stuff just to make it quick, but photobucket is another good place to also store your concepts. So I'd say upload there and use the image link.

Upload them to an image-sharing site liked Imgur, copy the Linked BBC Code (it'll have "message boards" in parentheses beside it), then paste it into your reply box, then TADA! your image should appear

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Here are my takes on these:

Dolphins-I'm not fond of the orange sleeves and the orange streak on the helmet. I'd remove them. In other words, make the jersey one solid color and the helmet one solid color.

Cardinals-I can't get on board with the big black streak running down the jersey at all. It reminds me too much of soccer. A design like that could work for that sport, but not football.

Falcons-The black shoulder panel might look good on the road jerseys but not the home reds. Also, if you're going to have black pants I'd go back to the black (solid black, that is) helmet.

Ravens-The gold jersey just about goes against the brand. Any team called the "Ravens" has to have a very dark colored jerseys and a dark identity overall, which is why dark purple and black works for them. Unfortunately, I'd suggest you drop the gold jerseys.

I actually like the Bills concept you just posted. The red logo is kind of a nod to the past. Also, the red jerseys help to differentiate the Bills from the Patriots (who are in the same division).

The only thing I'd change is are the sleeves. I'd invert all the red in the sleeves to blue and the blue to red. That would make the sleeves red (like the rest of the jersey) and give you two sets of blue/white/blue stripes.

Archived